Focus Fanatics Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

California Foci Rush Meet!!!!

28K views 334 replies 44 participants last post by  .:Fender:. 
#1 · (Edited)
This is the offical NorCal - SoCal meet thread. Please do start other threads to discuss ideas for this meet. I want to keep it all under one thread.

If anyone has suggestions or ideas please feel free to share. If each region wants to start a caravan thread thats a good idea.

Where: Mariposa group site in El Chorro Regional Park for

When:June 27, 3pm. [whip]

Roll Call:
1. hardSVT
2. dullishpage
3. volcomstone1966
4. Focus in the CP (1)
5. dirtbrown
6. stilix
7. norcalfocus01 (2 1/2)
8. myfafp3
9. ZXTHREE
10. Rick2.3
11. PumpkinSvt
12. eyeforaneye87
13. loweredfourpointsix
14. FGFTW
15. philsredsvt (2)
16. milfdoer
17. Tyler T
18. Sledneck800r
19. Blkdargon (2)
20. FocusTuner911RS (2)
21. slydarkwolf
22. Conelite
23. Ecoh72
24. Lyrrad3
25. polishlanman
26. sombraplayer
27. APMRDAL
28. Nitetimeboler
29. stivo
30. MisterJohnson (2)
31. Nickgt40
32. Fociboy (3)

Looking forward to meeting everyone and seeing some hot Cali Foci![thumb]

See less See more
#32 ·
There's a large lot in Pismo. I was going up there almost every weekend. I can't remember what street its off of, but if you look at it on Google Maps, its the only dirty lot on the beach. When I was there, it looked big enough to hold 30+ fofos.

COUNT ME IN! I've been waiting for this meet since Feb.!!!

#40 ·
I just think that it would be nice to have a set place to meet and guarantee a lot big enough for our cars. Scares me to have hopefully 40 cars driving 4+ hours to meet at some random parking lot that might be filled before we get there. I am going to send some emails tonight to try and find a Hotel or some other business to host the group. If it cost us $5 to park together somewhere rather than randomly park around Pismo Beach wouldn't it be worth it? I would prefer to be part of a caravan, but if needed I will go down a day early to set up. That way people can show up whenever and we'd have a place to park and start showing off the rides.

#43 ·
Well, I'd be down since pismo is only about 15 mins from my door. As far as locations I can look into it if you all would like. That parking lot that someone mentioned earlier (if it's the one by the pier) fills up quite quickly especially on a Saturday over summer.

For the record, there are two places we can go that don't care how loud we get. However there are problems with both locations: First off, Avila Beach (about a 7 minute drive North) has a place where we can have a campfire and hang out until midnight I believe, but we wouldn't be able to stay overnight because there's no camping allowed. The second location is the dunes. However, obviously this is far from ideal because... well, sand and lowered foci do not really mix.

Hope that info helps, anything else just let me know.

#45 · (Edited)
Is everyone open to hanging out away from the beach during the day and maybe hitting up the campfire @ avila at night? Setting up something that can fit 30 cars for guaranteed spots right near the water might be quite pricey.

For instance, Biddle Regional Park in Arroyo Grande: Map

I was thinking either the "Rockrose" or "Bobcat" sites: http://www.slocountyparks.com/reservations/day_use_details.htm

#46 ·
For instance, Biddle Regional Park in Arroyo Grande: Map

I was thinking either the "Rockrose" or "Bobcat" sites: http://www.slocountyparks.com/reservations/day_use_details.htm
Again, not to butt in, but I think a park with a reserved meeting area is a great idea... If we're going that way, need to get on the horn and reserve it soon... Again, I could go down a day early (and caravan back) and go there in the morning and try and hold some parking spots and that way, whenever people roll into town, we have a central spot to gather.

El Chorro Regional Park looks like a potential also.

My 2 cents...

#47 ·
Hey Nickgt40 isn't Biddle Park in AG the last place we had a meet last year(or two years ago). If so it was really nice out there, and had plenty of room.

#54 ·
Volcom, It sounds like the hotels aren't cheap down there. I was going to try and get a group rate at a hotel, but that would require some commitment from the group. I think it might be a on-your-own kinda thing for overnight, but hopefully someone can reserve a group area at one of the parks at least one of the days. The other day can just be spent cruisin around and causing mayhem.

Pops

#65 · (Edited)
as long as a good number say they are going
and i got the money for the trip
(dont got a job right now)
then im down

-------------------------------

some one needs to dosomething about this lol

the 2 list are off
the one in the nor cal
and the one in the so cal
merge the threads or something

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.