Focus Fanatics Forum banner

The Nor*Cal B.S. Thread

2M views 9K replies 88 participants last post by  Toadster88 
#1 ·
Lets make this a place for anything and everything we want to talk about. That way we dont fill up our other threads with B.S.

[ffrocks] [thumb] [ffrocks] [thumb] [ffrocks] [thumb]

#240 ·
for sway bars... if you don't have to change the front and can get equal results by upgrading the rear alone, why bother changing? I'm all about bang for the buck though...(cheap).

so for the SVTF my opinion stays the same. For a standard ZX3 I would consider an aftermarket swaybar package, but it would need to be a package with matching front and rear.

That price sounds good for sure!

#250 ·
hey biggsigg, i have been doing some thinking on your engine swap. in cali you can replace your engine with another as long as it was avalible from the factory that year. do some resreach but i pretty sure (altough rare) that the 2.3 duratech was avalible in 03. so that being said you could put in the engine regsertior it with DMV and have a legal engine swap, so you wouldnt have to swap for smog.

#251 ·
i currently have a 2003 2.3 d-tec that only has like 21,000 miles on it lol . so thats why im going to use kyle's OTHER 2.3 to do a 100% rebuild on.

and when it comes time to smog, or get pulled over and need to be state reffed,
i put in my current near stock motor.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.