Focus Fanatics Forum banner

The Nor*Cal B.S. Thread

2M views 9K replies 88 participants last post by  Toadster88 
#1 ·
Lets make this a place for anything and everything we want to talk about. That way we dont fill up our other threads with B.S.

[ffrocks] [thumb] [ffrocks] [thumb] [ffrocks] [thumb]

#8,749 ·
With all the Svts I have had I have seen a few go bad,
The fogs stop working or the back lighting of the gauges
Will stop working and it cuz the switch gets f# cked up

#8,750 ·
I'd LOVE to go shave-crazy on my car, and be involved in yours, but I have no garage, my car is my DD, I'm pretty broke right now, and working 60hrs a week means i have to do all my errands on my weekend. I haven't had free time in ages [?|] We're still finishing moving out of the old place and cleaning it. And speaking of moving, I'll be putting up a yard sale thread soon
With all the Svts I have had I have seen a few go bad,
The fogs stop working or the back lighting of the gauges
Will stop working and it cuz the switch gets f# cked up
Ah i see

#8,771 ·
arent the bell housings different between the 2l and the 2.3l?? i could have sworn they were. but just swap the bell and your all good[race]

Where the hell has everyone been?

I got a smoker from my pops to go with my BBQ. I'm thinking of trying it out on super bowl sunday. Anyone want to hang out?
im pretty booked as of now. i will be there for the swap when the date is set.

i went out to my car this morning at 5am and i had parked in the ditch facing my driveway so my pass side was tward the road and higher in elevation. somehow water came in and filled the entire pass side of the big show!! lol so that gave me the excuse to take out the interior and also replace the wiring so now my power windows work. [woot] my wife was so kind to come freeze her a$$ off and help me out. i love that girl [:I] hows everybody? ill check back soon. sorry i have not been on much. please forgive the big G miss Ya'll!!!!

#8,761 ·
All you can eat Sushi buffet are 6 words that usually don't go together very well.

Which one is it (Fuji maybe)? I'd love to check out yelp/urbanspoon before saying yes.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.