Focus Fanatics Forum banner

The Nor*Cal B.S. Thread

2M views 9K replies 88 participants last post by  Toadster88 
#1 ·
Lets make this a place for anything and everything we want to talk about. That way we dont fill up our other threads with B.S.

[ffrocks] [thumb] [ffrocks] [thumb] [ffrocks] [thumb]

#3,604 ·
really? you guys gotta come out to the dublin/pleasanton/livermore area. there's one thats parked by the imax theater off of the hacienda exit almost every saturday during the summer. super clean black one. I see them rolling around somewhat frequently. pretty cool.

#3,619 ·
So guys my 27th birthday is coming up on May 5th and i was thinkin of having a little get together up my way.... Possibly a hour or two drive through some of the roads we drove on the winter g2g and a few other prime twisties. Followed by a bar-b-que at a local park by my place.. If anyone would like to go let me know so i can plan more for it.. but the weather should be perfect and just thought it would be fun.. i dont usually get to do much for my birthday, but my wife had this idea and im running with it!

#3,632 ·
that place looks familiar... like i was just there last night or something... i think i was dreaming that i went for a long drive, my car ejected a metal object, like 10 foci where there and it was SWEET! OH wait , it was a g2g that ended at that house! lol... fun stuff.

#3,639 ·
i kinda looked at it real quick..and i think it should be fine
cuz the rear hub/spindle is all cast and the subframe
is just stamped ,so that should be the first to go..

but..gerald and bobby both said they wanted the "kit"
but once i get it all off it will be who ever has the money

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.