Focus Fanatics Forum banner

NC Cars and Coffee Schedule

8K views 36 replies 14 participants last post by  2016ST 
#1 ·
Here is the current (as far as I'm aware currently) schedule of Cars and Coffee meets in NC as compiled by friends over on FocusST.org. If you are know of other C&C meets/locations, let me know and I will revise the schedule accordingly.

Charlotte: 1st Saturday of the month, 7:30am-11:00am Mattie's Diner / NC Music Factory Uptown Village - Main Lot
1000 NC Music Factory Blvd

Raleigh/Cary: 1st Saturday of the month, 8:00am-11:30am, New Waverly Place at 259 New Waverly Place, 27518 There's been mention of a change in location

Wilmington: 1st Saturday of the month, 9:00am-12:00pm, Schaeffer BMW at 4920 Centre Drive 28403 (Also has alternating locations)

Winston-Salem: 2nd Saturday of the month, 9:00am-2pm, Reynolda Village at 2201 Reynolda Road, Winston-Salem, NC 27106

Fayetteville: 2nd Saturday of the month, 9:00am-12:00pm, Millstone Theater at 3351 South Peak Drive 28306, in the parking area

Greensboro: 3rd Saturday of the month, 8:00am-10:00am, Fresh Market at 1560 Highwood Blvd 27409

Durham: Last Saturday of the month, 8:00am-12:00pm, Front parking lot of the Durham Performing Arts Center at the corner of Pettigrew and Mangum streets. Another location is the upper parking deck adjacent to University Ford.

See less See more
#5 ·
My husband and I are going to try the Charlotte C & C when it gets nicer and warmer out. Hope to see some of you there.[wave]

#16 ·
I may or may not be there this weekend, it depends on how much work I can get done this week. If I'm not there then my gf may show up with the ST.

#18 ·
There wasn't a big turnout, but it was still nice. We went and checked out the ricer show at the auto parts store on Raeford Road. It was....entertaining. LMAO!

#23 ·
Raleigh Cars & Coffee is this weekend. My husband and I plan on going-weather permitting.

I saw on their Facebook page that their meets are the third Saturday of every month.

#28 ·
I did not see this in the sticky at the top but....

Cars and Coffee Raleigh at Raleigh Grande Theather is the 3rd Sat of every month

Cars and Coffee Wake Forest at Gateway Commons is the 4th Sat of every month.

The one in Cary still happens the first sat of every month.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.