Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Another SC Meet

9K views 143 replies 10 participants last post by  pak7176 
#1 · (Edited)
Alright guys. Just 7 hours till the meet.

heres the low down.

Meet at columbiana mall on Harbison around 6-630 pm. Because it is a Sunday the mall closes pitifully at 630 so, I think we should all meet up at the mall, then we can go wherever to get our food and if we want we can come back to the mall and have a "piknic" in the parking lot. If that doesn't fly we can pick a resturant.

There is a sonic, rushes, mcdonalds, starbucks and things like that for fast food.

As far as resturants we have, o charleys, texas roadhouse, dennys, longhorns, carolina ale house, ryans, maccaroni grill, carrabas, etc.

Anyways get ready have a plan and bring a chair with you just incase you want to have a seat while at the mall.

So far we have,

Confirmed me(SVTflyer03)

Confrimed (svtcliff)

Probably (ricki)

Maybe (01_focus_zx3)

See less See more
#7 ·
Deffinetley. I would like to get at least 5 other than me. And yeah there probably wont be as many ppl at Total Wine, maybe a few as it will be the school year again, probably some of the older fellas.

#10 ·
and did anyone notice a thread the other night about a coming up NOPI event in our local forum? i ran across it in the middle of the night about 10 minutes after it got put up and apparently a mod somewhere didnt like the thread because i already couldnt get into the thread to read it and 10 minutes later it was deleted lol

#11 ·
I didnt see the thread. And yeah there will be go karts if everyone is up for that. I'll update the first post with the attendies and the maybe's. Tell ppl about this one. I'm ready for a bigger meet.

#12 ·
ill give tony a call and see if that ************** wants to come. i need to get him to join this site and come to the meet so i can watch all you guys drool over his near 450hp daily driver lol. well its more like a weekend warrior but he drives it on the street so whaddaya want?!

#13 ·
i should be able to come... hopefully i can get the girl running better.. and i might be able to bring my race team too.. no other foci but some cool guys.... im sure theyll be into a meet in columbia..

#15 ·
Uh yeah get they guy to bring his 450 hp ride. that way I can steal it. Sweet, keep telling people we are slowly growing but getting there.

#16 ·
oh not to hijack a thread but just so you guys know.. i talked with my sponsor last night and mentioned something to him about having a car show/ meet with a cookout at his store and he was down for it... svtcliff was asking me about a focus scene in sumter.. we dont really have one here but there is a big car scene and my crew is one of the more reputable ones.. all we need to do is just let him know when we want o have it.. and i dont see why i shouldnt be able to go to this on the 23rd.. what time?

#18 ·
I say we go ahead and set up the sumpter meet for sept, as well. I think that will give us plenty of time to get all the stuff setled, and people can get ready for it and we can get even more ppl to come.

Focuzed1, are you a confirmed "guest" of the Columbia meet?

#21 ·
no not yet. i want to come and i shouldnt have any problems making it. we will see how everything pans out over the next week or two and ill confirm then. i made the mistake of calling tony to see if he wanted to come and he said he would do it if i helped him swap heads on his car this week.....

#23 ·
man i really dont wanna. the way he has everything set up we will have to completely remove the turbo kit and that thing was a bitch to get on in the first place. i dont want to take it off because i dont want to help put it back on. the actual swapping of the heads is the easy part lol

#24 ·
well if he cant make it then you still can. He can swap his own head, lol. Plus if he doesnt come I wont feel soo bad about my car. lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.