Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Another SC Meet

9K views 143 replies 10 participants last post by  pak7176 
#1 · (Edited)
Alright guys. Just 7 hours till the meet.

heres the low down.

Meet at columbiana mall on Harbison around 6-630 pm. Because it is a Sunday the mall closes pitifully at 630 so, I think we should all meet up at the mall, then we can go wherever to get our food and if we want we can come back to the mall and have a "piknic" in the parking lot. If that doesn't fly we can pick a resturant.

There is a sonic, rushes, mcdonalds, starbucks and things like that for fast food.

As far as resturants we have, o charleys, texas roadhouse, dennys, longhorns, carolina ale house, ryans, maccaroni grill, carrabas, etc.

Anyways get ready have a plan and bring a chair with you just incase you want to have a seat while at the mall.

So far we have,

Confirmed me(SVTflyer03)

Confrimed (svtcliff)

Probably (ricki)

Maybe (01_focus_zx3)

See less See more
#96 ·
unfortunately im not going to be able to make it unless i miraculously win the lottery next week or come into some money somehow or another. go ahead and take me out of the maby pile. i dont plan on pimping my bumperless car and im not putting the bumper back on until its painted. i dunno i might randomly show up and surprise yous guys. i might show up in the 4 door. if i got an extra 50 bucks or so that is

#108 ·
its not all that impressive.. thanks for the compliment but its all for functionallity not really for show...lol.. the impressive part for most people is when i hit the gas...lol..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.