Focus Fanatics Forum banner

SFT May meet

18K views 197 replies 16 participants last post by  01_focus_zx3 
#1 ·
Who's in and where do you guys want to meet? Hey lets get this going guys. I may not be driving depending on when it is, I'll be there in a focus one way or the other though. LOL! I would like to see this meet in the Charlotte area. We seem to have better turn outs that way. I am up for whatever though.

#36 ·
right now it seems like the plan is to meet up at 10-11am and hang out and get as many people as many runs as we can on the dyno and when we're done with that head on to Mr. K's for grub. depending how many people want to dyno we might run pretty late in the day. call it 30 mins per car dyno time. if we have 6 cars on the dyno there is 3 hours right there and we might not start with the dyno until 12 because we will be busy chattering. thats how it usually goes with these things.

#42 ·
Ha, yeah, I don't blame you. There is some 3M tape still attached to the back of the pillar pod (It isn't much at all, like 2 pieces I beleive), I'll go ahead and remove it for you, you can put some new one if you decide to tape it instead of screwing it.

#43 ·
Hey Chase, you may want to swap the times for your schedule if you're planning on Mr. K's. George is only open until 2 or 4 (I forget which exactly) on Saturdays. If you wanted to go there after the dyno runs (which you said would start around 12:00), he might be closed by then. If you wanted to go there, it might be better to meet there first and then go to Belmont.

If that doesn't work for you, you could always head over to 74 after the dyno and stop for a bite to eat somewhere in Gastonia. Just lettin' you know...

#50 ·
Austin, are you even old enough to drink? LOL! Seriously, do you guys want burgers and fries or what? We have a little of everthing in Gastonia.

#53 · (Edited)
wha?! why didnt somebody say something to me if i wasnt supposed to mention him? the intelligent and mature thing for them to do would have been to notify me saying "no no you arent supposed to talk about Tom. please edit your post or we will delete it." that would have been fine and there would have been absolutely no problem but he outright deleted the entire thread making me have to start over from square one on that forum, and then going "oh so sorry, you loose." talk about shooting first and asking questions later. im not generally one for name calling and bad mouthing but if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and shits like one too, im pretty sure its a duck if you catch what im saying.

#56 ·
There aren't any good clubs in Gastonia. We do have some burgers and fries though. There is a new place that used to be Fuel Pizza. It is called the Gas House Grill. The have burgers, wings, etc. I think they even have beer Austin. Hoorrrrayyyyy Beeeeeerrrrr!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.