Focus Fanatics Forum banner

exhaust???

1K views 13 replies 4 participants last post by  SVTF200487 
#1 ·
I just wanted opinions on exhaust from you guys. I am considering have custom exhaust run on my svt. The pipe would be 2.5 the muffler is an hks carbon fiber. What do you think? I could always buy a magnaflow catback, but I can get my hands on this muffler at a steal from a friend. Help!!!

#2 ·
hmm.. you could buy many different knids of exhausts... (Magmaflow, Borla, and all that) for cheap. I think some FF members are selling their exhaust kits on the "MarketPlace" section, BUT if you are able to get your hands on this muffler, i dont know if it will produce a "fart can" that many people may or may not like once you finished install them and post the picture of it, BUT since it is your car, it is YOUR choice to go for what you can afford...

I am sure you will get a lot of help from FF members here very soon :)

#3 ·
Well guys it looks like I will be getting an HKS exhaust kit. I worked out a deal to get a whole used kit for my svtf, hopefully everything will work well with it. I will look for it to show up later this week or maybe by the weekend. Keep your fingers crossed for me! Laters

#5 ·
The Hks is on. I don't think it sounds ricey. Honestly, I can't tell much difference from any other aftermarket exhaust that I've heard. Laters

#8 ·
The wife hasn't taught me to post pics yet. I'll post as soon as I learn how. My car is nothing fancy just a sonic blue 2004 svtf.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.