Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Focal-point dyno day at TOMS

3K views 36 replies 10 participants last post by  brandon0133 
#1 ·
well we are going there again we will be there on Saturday oct 27. check our forum for more info

#7 ·
i kno how that goes i got 21 hours of work in this weekend on 6 hours of sleep for three days so...
and back on topic, im so ready to go and get tuned...

#15 ·
Tom's

I'm sitting on the fence about going. On 1 hand, I would love to see other Foci up close to get more ideas for modding my c-dan. On the other hand, I don't want my car taking up space for all these hi-perf foci that need to make dyno runs[hihi]

#17 ·
I'm sitting on the fence about going. On 1 hand, I would love to see other Foci up close to get more ideas for modding my c-dan. On the other hand, I don't want my car taking up space for all these hi-perf foci that need to make dyno runs[hihi]
lol. there's no doubt here, V8.. just come.. you will have fun, i promise. it would be worth your driving.. :) :)

#16 ·
cruisin to toms shop.....theres a bunch of us thats gonna meet up round 8:30 or so at the McDonalds/Gas Station right off of I85 in archdale

goin down interstate 85 from greensboro towards charlotte get off at the archdale/main st exit and look to the right and you should see the mikky dees

and V8.... i dont think you gots nothing to worry bout on that part come on anyways for another good reason...FOOD!!!!

#19 ·
head on down anyways im sure theres gonna be a whole slew of cars there with only an intake or less so youd have nothin to worry bout.... plus you dont have to run but if you do it lets you kno how much youve improved the next time you run with upgrades over stock

#20 ·
he's right, there's nothing to worry about.. ANY focuses are welcome, modded or not.. it also will give you ideas on what to mod your focus in the future. (to NintendoSkater)

#27 ·
let me know who's going for sure, then we can meet in the mcdonald's off Interstate 85 exit 111 at 8:30am......we will cruise there together.. it should be some fun!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.