Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Tampa/Brandon peeps

22K views 670 replies 21 participants last post by  Focusbabe05 
#1 ·
I would like to get my windows tinted does anyone know a good place to get it done, a place that does a good job and that would cost under $150???

#154 ·
Well, I'm broke and I picked up a shift tonight at work. Hopefully, I will only work until 10:30 or 11. If its already 11 when I get out I'll just come straight down there, and I'll call Vince to make sure people are still there. Its also raining, so my car will be dirty. See yall tonight.

#156 ·
hey.....that was a lot of fun guys im glad i got to meet you alll...now i can put faces with names....well as u guys know i have dialup so its going to take a while to upload pics but im workin on it...hope to see you soon!
p.s. sorry bout my 'rents showin up its just b4 i met u guys my dad is like the only person that could help me a lil and we are like best friends i know that made me look like a looser...:(

#158 ·

Here is a pic of Mike's and my car with the hoods up.

Panics and Bigreds car...lol dont hate me because I forgot your names.

Back view of the Focus line up.

Sorry your car got cut out Panic...make sure to post your pics too...I think you took better ones.

#159 ·
Focusbabe05 said:
hey.....that was a lot of fun guys im glad i got to meet you alll...now i can put faces with names....well as u guys know i have dialup so its going to take a while to upload pics but im workin on it...hope to see you soon!
p.s. sorry bout my 'rents showin up its just b4 i met u guys my dad is like the only person that could help me a lil and we are like best friends i know that made me look like a looser...:(
It's cool Lindsey not a looser to me I Love my parents

#164 ·
It would have been cool if more people showed up. But I think we had plenty of fun we all hung out and talked a lot. Maybe I didn't seem to fun because it was my first time and I am really shy. But I enjoyed it with the 4 of us. Especially Mike your a sweetie. :)

#168 ·
Yep....well I think my next thing is workin on the rims of course and taken the pin striping off.....I posted of FJ a while ago on what's the best way to do it and I got a million different answers.....but hopefully next week when I am on vacation I can work on it.

#170 ·
hey for some reason i cant get my pics any smaller...so if i send u guys one of my pics can u guys make it small enought so i can add it to where it shows up under my name? i want the one of my car with the hood up...the close one if you can like take it from the page...or tell me how...thanks

#171 ·
hey guys,sorry i couldnt make it.. i was in orlando on vacation with my g/f for a few days,we just got back here(st.pete/my house) today... hey lindsey,i toldja if ya want some picture work done,lemme know! send me the file ill change it up for you[thumb]

#173 ·
jrzx3 said:
Not nearly as exciting as the last time's pics.... [;)]

Sorry couldn't make it. Went out with friends I hadn't seen in a while.

I would have spiced things up a tad, right Vince? lol [hihi]
We had fun jackie but yes I wish you were there to liven the place up. Wish you and Ted were there I Missed you guys!

Mike there was a plastic screen and I took it out thanks. also let me know about the springs!!!

#174 ·
So today I was bored waiting to go some where and I took my gay pin striping off. It left a lil stickyness near the fron on driverside.....do you know anything I can use to get it off. I posted something on FF about it and I got 20 different answers like I said before. I think I will wait to take the Focus sport off like Mike recommended.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.