Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Tampa/Brandon peeps

22K views 670 replies 21 participants last post by  Focusbabe05 
#1 ·
I would like to get my windows tinted does anyone know a good place to get it done, a place that does a good job and that would cost under $150???

#359 ·
hey guys....well i just wanted to say in case anything changes someone call and let me know, cuz i have to head to bed and i wont be able to get on before the meet. cant wait. glad that there is a good turn out. by the way brining the bf lol hope u dont mind :)

#363 ·
Im getting there like 10 min early so that I can hope to grab a bunch of spots together. When you get there, head straight for the back area and drive around till you find me. Hopefully it wont be CRAZY busy cuz there are good college football games on tonight.

#365 ·
Good time and good cold beer.[cheers] I can't believe that I threw down 20 wings, though.[thankyou] You all are probably thinking the same thing. Hope that everyone got home OK cuz some of you were consuming mass quantities.[8] Lindsey sure is a lush!

#371 ·
Hey guys....sorry I haven't been on. I had a great time, and I am glad that we had a good turn out. After the meet had a horrible night and never went to bed becuase of a lot of stuff. So, most likely I am not going to be able to enjoy my day off. But I will try to get what pics did turn out posted up here. Can't wait to see you guys again! :)

#375 ·
i also had a great time.. nice to meet everyone and have some laughs.. when are we doing it again? sorry your night turned south lindz.. shoulda came to the round up.. i definitly accomplished my mission for the evening :D

ahh well.. theres always next week.. and youre all invited :)

DeV out.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.