Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Lakeland Drag Strip

1K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  FocuschicKB2 
#1 ·
My friend Tom and I are heading to the drag strip in Lakeland, FL on Wens night. If anyone wants to meet us there I will be in an Infra-Red zx3 and he will be in a 99 ex police cruiser that I can keep up with[thumb] ! Just thought I would let people know incase they wanted to come out. Hope to see some people there.

#2 ·
Well I feel like an idiot.....I thought all tracks had wens/fri test and tune. Lakeland doesnt, its on thursdays. Because Im in Tampa and halfway between Lakeland and St. Pete and St. Pete has tnt on wens nights...so im going to St. Pete most likely.

#3 ·
Tonight I actually am going to Lakeland Dragstrip. This time my friend Josh from UCF is meeting me. He drives an 04 RL with a 3.1 inch pulley (about 14-15 psi) and long tube intake. I know ima get spanked but I havent seen his car run before. Hope to see some foci out there.

#8 ·
Hey, Badblackfocus and I have been out there the past few weeks.... Thursdays is test and tune. I think gates open @ 5:00 p.m. A meet would be awesome. The speedway is just off of I-4. Easy Access.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.