Focus Fanatics Forum banner

South East Roll Call---->Introduce Yourself!

1M views 627 replies 332 participants last post by  Blazm 
#1 · (Edited)
South East Roll Call------>Introduce yourself!

Just thought I'd start a thread for all the South-East people to introduce themself. Just tell us your name and what you drive, your mods, where you live, your hobbies, ect.........you can include a pic if you want.

I will start.

My name is Mike and I'm from Orlando, Florida. Some of my hobbies are going to meets, trying to help people out with there cars. Modifying them off course lol ext...

My current vehicle is a 2014 Fiesta ST

Mods so far, Injen intake, MBRP exhaust, SCT tune

Here are my old cars in the order I had them.

2012 Sterling gray SE sport with 5sp

mods: Steeda Cold Air Intake, Steeda Short throw shifter, Steeda lowering springs & Steeda Rear sway bar, and Steeda Fuze box cover, a Steeda RMM, and custom 2.5 Magnaflow catback

2008 Ford Ranger Sport
2 inch lift, k&n intake, magnaflow exhaust.

2007 Saturn Ion 3
This was the model with the 2.4ltr LE5
Mods: Injen Intake, Ported Throttle Body, Cobalt Addiction Shorty Header, XTC 2.5 Highflow cat, Custom Magnaflow 2.5 Exhaust, Prothane Tranny Mount Insert, progressive lowering springs and custom tuning with HP Tuners my me.

Old focus
2003 Infra-red ZX3
Focus central intake, ported throttle body, Ford racing spark plug wires, focus central race shifter, OBX race header, focus sport flex pipe, MBRP cat back and Tien lowering springs.

Lets see how many people we can get to introduce themselfs
[;)]

See less See more
#543 ·
Well Hello, been a while since i have been around (Till recently) Just moved back to FL last May. Don't know if anyone i used to know is around anymore, dont really remember anyone.

I am usually at Tower's every friday. Went ahead and sent a few people some PM's, but if you are a So-flo person, shoot me a PM if interested and want details.

#553 ·
eh to crowded, I was tempted to say Sawgrass, mall parking lot is HUGE, there is ton's to do.

Maybe I will talk to the guy's at Steeda next time i am there and seeing if they would be interested in sponsoring something, we can all maybe meet over there? Have a garage day. I don't know, just spitballing idea's.

#562 ·
Well just bought a '13 SE 5-door in Blue Candy Metallic with ATX. I wanted the MTX, but the fuel economy numbers were better with the ATX and I hate shifting in traffic. Also have reverse sensors, autolamps and Sirius, but no My Touch.

Not my first Ford, but it is my first Focus. I had 182K miles on the Ford it replaces, so I'm expecting a nice long ride. Great looking car, no mods yet. Tinted windows coming this weekend. Too hot here not to have 'em.

I'm in south Miami-Dade, love cars, flying and the outdoors. Just moved back to south Fla. recently, so who knows, maybe I'll make some new friends too.

-Tony

Attachments

#564 · (Edited)
Last time I saw it was pbir for ford fun last year I spoke with the kid too. Its around here somewhere I did see a for sale add on the car a while after so not sure who the car is with right now. Only pic I could get before they left. I knew its yours because of the dent on the passenger front.
Edit: I was talking to my friend Paul from west palm and he said his friend Anthony has a sonic blue svt with white eaps and a supercharger from what he said the car is being taken care of!

#565 ·
Nestor in Florida just posted a picture on my facebook of it. Just spoke to the new owner as well. Guy who bought it from me sold it not too long after and now its been with this gent since December or so.

I want to buy it back lol. I don't think I could even get a 2013 ST in Sonic Blue and not mend this broken heart lol.

Good find on this photo. I do worry about the car now though. Not sure what mods were done; but the blower is being pushed to 18psi. Not sure how it hasn't grenaded yet unless it is all built up for that kind of heat. Looking forward to my next chat with the new owner.

#567 · (Edited)
hello out there

My name is Dave and I just bought an '04 RED SVT 3door...mods on it are header, CAI, Custom Dyno Tune, Cat delete, 2 1/2" exhaust all the way
Needs some cosmetic work but SOLID
Pics soon
The previous owner did have a turbo w/intercooler, wastegate and blow-off valve, bigger injectors, bigger mass air and throttle body

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.