• In

Votes: 88 97.8%
  • Out

Votes: 2 2.2%

Fl focus club

153K views 138 replies 85 participants last post by  JPfocus10 
#1 · (Edited)
Florida fOCUS club

I wanna know how many members live in Florida? And are willing to join a focus car club...

#9 ·
blah, West Palm Beach. In Wellington. Work at Boca Town Center Mall thou. you're all way too damn far. Just move down here and you'll be happier!!! lol j/k

#14 ·
firefightergarcia said:
No problem...we have a meet the 27th..I'll let you know how it goes...
Were's the meet at? Did I miss that thread[rolleyes] ?Or is it at Dans[???:)]

#16 ·
I LIVE IN FT.LAUDERDALE

im gonna miss the fj meeting at towers next week

TOWERS is actually not a really good place to have a g2g most spots are actually paid for in advaced and or people get thier really early like 4 oclock to block spots for other people we need to find a nice central spot we can have this at.

#19 ·
I find it rather difficult to have just 1 club for the ENTIRE state of Florida. That's why FJ has a South Florida club, a Central Florida club and so forth... Well, last I checked on that site (?)

#21 ·
Allright sounds cool just call me whenever Im up for it.You know you'll beat me now with that race header.You know Funday Sunday is coming up soon?[thumb]

#22 ·
Hehehehe, you'll get your chance to go up against my uber fast car, but for now...FEAR ME! Hehehe, ya, I gotta work on sunday prolly, not too sure, but more likely. One of these days we gotta go out there on wednesday or friday, and blow off some steam. Untill then, later.

#23 ·
All right just let me know,Ive got 700 miles on the new clutch so now I can drive hard again.

#26 ·
Im in New Port Richey..... 45-60min North of Tampa

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.