Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Tampa Fest, Saturday June 16th 2012

10K views 75 replies 17 participants last post by  MudMan 
#1 ·

Hey everyone, after tossing the idea around for a week or so, it seems like we've got a more solid idea figured out.

We're going to be getting together on SATURDAY JUNE 16TH, 2012. There are a few events that day, you can come to as much of the idea as you'd like!

Afternoon: Clearwater Tilted Kilt, 12pm
Address: 2571 DREW ST. CLEARWATER, FL, 33765

Evening: Peabody's Billiards And Games
Address: 15333 Amberly Dr. Tampa, Fl 33647

-There will be a Rays game on during the evening, and Peabody's has a TON of televisions.
-Peabody's Saturday Specials are:
-$2.25 Wells and Select Drafts
-$4.25 Pinnacle Vodka Bombs
-$9 Buckets of Miller Lt & Coors Lt. (5 bottle buckets)

I figure we can use this thread to discuss less "official" events throughout the day, perhaps a photo shoot before or after lunch. Or things to do between the afternoon and evening activities. Let's make this day as memorable as possible.

See less See more
#2 ·
It would also be awesome if we could reach out to our fanatics in other parts of the state to see if they wanted to drive up/down/over/etc for any part of the festivities!

#11 ·
The S and SE trim levels have an option of the auto or the manual. I believe the auto is a 6 speed. But I'm not entirely certain...something I should probably know.

#38 ·
Building a Saiga 12 gauge, 700 mag for long shots, and a few older guns like a m1 carbine, enfield and a garand. I already have a .308, 30-30, mossberg 500 and a remington versa max.

Use to have the hook up before Knights closed. Need to go see the new range.

#39 ·
I'm from out of state, (NY), but I'll be headed through Tampa around the 16th and was wondering if this was like an actual meet or what?

Sent from Stefan's Phone

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.