Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Yocrew's SUPER FUN BDAY WEEKEND OF FUN/ MEET! "May 29 - 30"

56K views 122 replies 18 participants last post by  theheat 
#1 · (Edited)
UPDATE! FRED HOWARD BEACH MEET!UPDATE!

Posted April, 14th
I went to Fred Howard the other day and they re did the causeway. This means pics will look better. Also if we get there by 9 we should be able to get all the front spots on the causeway right by the beach. This means no shelter and we can go in the water. Also, it's a great skim boarding spot so bring em if you got em. Although this does mean we would do a bring your own food thing or we can get some pizzas deleivered. What does everyone think about that? I think doing this could make it a better fred howard meet.

Some of you know about this and some don't. So take it in people. On May 30, 2010 (Memorial Day Weekend) there will be a meet at Fred Howard Park with pics to follow on the causeway. For those of you that have never been to one of these you should make it to this. BBQ, drinks and lots-o-fun! Now to make this even better we will be canoeing on Saturday the 29th(my bday). We did this last year and it was a great time. This will be at Weeki Wachi which is about a half hour from where I live. After canoeing we will be going to a bar to continue the fun until atleast one person passes out or gets hurt. Either works for me. My place is walking distance from this bar so noone has to drive after drinking. Also, people from out if town such as Gump, Jax and South Fl get in touch with me. There is a cheap hotel around the corner. To those of you that missed out on Daytona, well this is your chance to see part of what you missed since a lot of the same people will be attending this. And don't forget people, this is Memorial Day weekend so most of you will have that day off to recover. And I promise, if you come for the weekend you're gonna need it. This is 2 months away people. So that's 2 months to request days off and 2 months to save for it.

Fred Howard Park - http://www.pinellascounty.org/park/06_howard.htm
I will try reserve the shelter next to the Softball field again like last year.

Weeki Wachee - http://weekiwachee.com/main/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=33&Itemid=44
Canoes are only $35 for the day. You can get 3 people in a canoe. That's cheap split 3 ways. To the couple people that went last year you can let them know it's a good time.

Attending:
Yocrew (Me & Cryssy)
Earls32 (Chris & Natasha)
Roushturboedzx3 (Jim)
PlasticRacer (Omar)
theheat (Jeff)
J_Train (Josh)
Warneej (Evan)
2-D (Joel)
Holmes (Josh)
bobbinska (Phil + 1)
intofocusZX3
Armanduhx3 +1
BigRed03 (Rob)
gritslovincowboy
Visualextacy (Ted)

Maybe:
Glowin (Owen)
slocussvt (Jeremy)

Also people from Facebook (this is only for canoeing)
Attending: 20
Maybe: 32

Stuff to bring (post what you can bring and I'll add it to the list):
Burgers -
Hot dogs -
Chips -
Etc.

See less See more
#12 ·
we can split the rental for the canoe

#10 ·
I think it's the weekend before. But this won't cost a lot of money. Canoeing is cheap and the meet on sunday is of course only the cost of the food you bring.

i can go but not for the canoeing.... has anyone talked to Phil lately???? if this is a fred howard meet he needs to be there. last time i went he and i had to go get more food and beer and ended up getting brats. he grilled em up and they were da best. but then again it could of been the beer making everything taste goood lol
I talk to Phil maybe once a week and so does Rob and I think Evan too. I called him about this last week. I guess he's in the process of getting his own place.

#9 ·
i can go but not for the canoeing.... has anyone talked to Phil lately???? if this is a fred howard meet he needs to be there. last time i went he and i had to go get more food and beer and ended up getting brats. he grilled em up and they were da best. but then again it could of been the beer making everything taste goood lol

#11 ·
Count me and Natasha in me deff. we will have to see when Natasha goes to boot camp. But you know I will be there

#19 ·
Lol damn Ken you have changed alot since focus fest. Your now wearing sweet plaid shirts lmao :)

#27 ·
oh i think i will bring Ice 2 coolers and some pepsi, coke, sprite, mtn dew, and a 6pk of Bud light for me.... oh and if Phils logs on and see's this let me know if you want me to get you some Coors... i owe you from a meet when we went to bradenton

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.