Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1/4 mile fun G2G @ Orlando Speed World

3K views 33 replies 7 participants last post by  ffwturbo 
#1 · (Edited)
[race] Whats up guys, lets get another fun drag racing day going. Im going to be back home the 9th of July, so it time to punish the SVTF again. lol..Im looking at Wednsday the 15th of July and Friday the 17th of July. Im going both days, but if we can agree on a day thats good for all that want to attend thats cool. Hope wether is good to us. Let me know if go or no go and the day you can go.

1. ffwturbo both days (with working solenoids) lol[strongman]
2. Plastic Racer [dunno]
3. sunrun211 [dunno]

#15 ·
hey ill be there this sunday at cfrc and as for orlando speed world im gonna try my best to get there but no promises to either of the days. its been getting busy at work although i shall really try to see what i can do.

#18 ·
Well i guess ill see you guys tomorrow if yall are at cfrc! and i probably wont be able to go on friday to the track but wednesday will most likely be good.

yes the nitrous is working well and im very happy with it. its time to refill the bottle. because i removed most of the rear interior of my car i was told i need to buy a "blow down tube" i believe it was... so i ordered this piece and dont see how it will fit onto the bottle... have not opened it thought. but i was told no track would let me run without it because its in the "passenger compartment"

#20 ·
i brought the blow down tube with me sadly did not get to see you. but it was nice to meet you (sunrun) i forgot your name sorry lol i got a bad memory. i was there from like 9:30 about 45 minutes before they opened the gate till around 2:30ish i think it was. i could not take the heat and got sunburned fairly bad...

about speed world let me know if you will be there for sure i believe wednesday will be the only day i can go and wont go if your not finished with your tranny the way i have the bottle i dont see how that tube will mount im not sure if im blind or what thought. should i go ahead and fill the bottle again or should it be empty for the install?

#23 ·
Brian I got your PM, looks like I may go out to Oralndo speedworl also on wednsday. Tranny is not finished yet but, hopefully I can get it finished by Thursday. Im going to post pics of the CFRC event soon.

#25 ·
wait so even thought you may not have your car finished you may still be out there? and im not sure how strict osw is on nitrous... should i fill my bottle before going out there tomorrow or would they simply not let me run with out the blow down tube installed?

#27 · (Edited)
I have a spare tranny that Im building so my car is still on the road. I may not show tonight, but I will show tommorow for the CFRC event. I dont think OSW even checks, so you should be fine. I dont have a blow down tube on my bottle either. Talk to you soon.

edit: it looks like it going to storm bad, Ill be at the CFRC tomorow for the free drag and air time...lol

#26 ·
well ill be getting off work here in about 30 minutes or so, gonna go get my bottle filled then. im gonna meet up with a few friends then head out to the track and hopefully be able to spray...

#31 ·
CFRC is very nice and not as crowded as Orlando Speed World. Its an 1/8 but still had fun. Bwinklesas was there and ran very nice numbers for a 50 shot. Were going to be going to OSW on wednsday if anyone is interested in joining.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.