Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Tampa - Clearwater , Tarpon Springs G2g March 16th

12K views 208 replies 19 participants last post by  J_Train 
#1 · (Edited)
Well all you asked for it you got it , I got shelter 7 reserved at Howard Park. Sunday March 16th , 11 am - ??

Link for park
http://www.pinellascounty.org/park/06_Howard.htm

Please reply with whos coming with ya and what ya can bring . Anything you can bring would be great .

Oh yeah Corn Toss will be there.

Needs Still

Paper Items Plates, Napkins, Plastic ware
Condomants ???? u know what i mean
Snacks Chips pretzels
Ice
Water 2-3 24 packs
Whats side dishes you want to bring ???

People

Focus 825 +1
Big Red 03
Focus babe05
Hon Hon
VizualxtacyZX3
BlackCatn2o
Puro Latino
Jtrain ??
CTSMan ??

Food and Drinks

Hot dogs and buns - Focus 825
Burgers and Buns - Puro Latino
Sodas - Vizualxtacy

See less See more
#12 ·
vince you know I will be there ready for some corn toss bring it on ted it will probably be gabriel and myself going i can probably do burgers and buns

#13 ·
I will bring some chips if i can make it. everyone just give me an idea of what to get. so i don't get something that someone don't like. or should i just bring a bunch of everything.

#26 ·
alright how many people are above 21 and what type of beer if no one tells me nething its going to be coors light and bud light

#27 ·
Anything in bottles is fine. As I already posted in the Tampa/Brandon thread, alcoholic beverages are not allowed at Howard Park. That doesn't mean that we can't drink but we have to keep in under cover. No bottles/cans in the trash cans because the park staff check them on a regular basis. Bring your favorite mug to put your beer in and keep the brew in the car.

#29 ·
Well in that case i will stop by McDonalds and get me a large drink so i would have something for the beer. as for the beer bud light is good. plus now that there's beer I'm definitely in lol j/k.

#34 ·
Good for you. I was gonna ask my bro but then i wanted to make sure what all you wanted to get painted, but looks like you have it worked out already. I was at the gas station today and some guy walked over to my car as i was about to leave and he started offerin to fix my fender for me. First he said 250 then i was like WHOA!! if i didn't have my bro to fix it i'd be all over that. Then after he did a little more surveying he changed it to 400 something, then he goes, "you wont find a better price than that man" as he walked off, and i'm like yea alright.

#39 ·
Yes, I did find someone. One of my best friends got me the hook up at work. He said however much money I can have my next Fri. is all that it's going to cost me. I told him like $200 honestly and he is like that is fine.

He knows my money situation right now, I can't believe he is going to pay for the rest but we have talked about it a lot and he is cool with it.

It is going to be really hard to be without my baby.[bawling]

#35 ·
Oh, and any one wanna help me install my struts?? Still tryin to figure out whats going on with that missing rear strut i never got from the seller, although i'm kina thinkin he just didn't send it, but then i'm not sure why he'd wanna keep just one. Figure i'd just do the fronts for now since driver side is worn.

#42 ·
Grady hasn't posted on FF for sometime; he's MIA. As far as Vince is concerned, he just posted on the Fun Ford Weekend Thread. He was also MIA for several months. Kind of like you, Vince.

#40 ·
so are you getting the kit painted, the roof and pillars a different color, and the kit installed for $200?

or is this just the kit painted and installed.

Besure to get whatever color paint on top cleared....it will last longer.

I want to get my car re-cleared after a nice wet sand....it has SOOO many swirl marks from the previous owner/dealer with a spinning buffer....not the better oscillating one.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.