Focus Fanatics Forum banner

nates nightly az thoughts

2K views 13 replies 5 participants last post by  Konazx3svt 
#1 ·
bored, figured id make my own thread...

little tired today. *******s at work per normal.

i decided to help out the geek squad (im a best buy salesman, yes im that *******) since it was super busy in the morning...

after several customers i helped the next lady in line, she had chatted with the neighbor next to her.

apparently the dude was quoted 4 days and it took the GS 10 days to fix it. i feel for these customers...

she claimed she wanted to buy a 27" iMac (ooo so threatened with such a BIG sale!!) and wanted a whole set up with the GS doing it all for her.

this is where she turned her bitch mode on. she started yelling at me saying she wasnt going to buy it from here if BestBuy/Geek Squad was going to do the same thing to her. acting like she has full control and that i HAD to bend to her will.

i calmly responded and said "miss, i have no idea what happened with the gentleman who had the mis-quote. i will tell you we are currently very backed up and it will be about a 7 day turn around. let me double check with the agent who is best with macs to confirm my quote."

she like tutted at me and scoffed and said can you bring the mac person out to me. i said "she's busy..."

to which she quickly snapped "im sure shes busy back there, now i asked you to bring her out here to talk with me!"

i gave her her shit back and said "shes over there, you'll have to wait"

now i knew that any other agent could help her, but i told the others not to. i knew i kinda threw the 'mac expert' under the bus but its our petty revenge to a bitchy customer.

i also knew that the 'mac expert' was working with another customer with a plethora of other issues.

the old 'church going' bitch that was going to die in about a week ended up waiting 2 hours before she gave up and left.

******g christ, some days man, some ******g days... [hah] [?|]

See less See more
#4 ·
not just a rant thread, no rules as of yet. just kinda a no judge zone as of now XD.

my next story is more exciting... just kinda spilling my thought with no borders in here.

#5 ·
Work was a little better today.

Most of my co workers kept yelling at me for working on my birthday. One brought cake. I turned 20 today.

Not exactly excited for the family bday dinner. Might go bowling afterwards

#6 ·
Went bowling with a buddy, the beer and two jello shots was worth it. Also a good amount of fun.

I beat my gf each game by one point. However, couldn't beat my buddy at all each game

#7 · (Edited)
little down today, went for a mt drive and feel a little better but not by much.

father lost his job, neighbor made enough ruckus to the police that if she calls again i could be arrested for reckless driving. even though i go 25mph thru the neighborhoods. stay in first gear and only hit 4-5k, so not fast at all. i havent really sped since my last ticket.

ive been feeling stagnant at work and a little depressed there too. depressed may be the wrong word. chronically upset. tired of helping the retired folk figure out simple problems, or getting yelled at because idiots dont know what anti virus is or get scammed.

such is life.

#9 ·
Sedan, sorry you caught me when I was away!

Sent from a man with a broken focus

#12 ·
i was a Tucson local, I've tried in the past to bring some of the AZ guys together when i lived there.

I don't think i would try again today if im honest, really specific car group meet ups are hard to do.

I'd enjoy your car and go to Cars and Coffee somewhere on the North side of town (google cars and coffee, their facebook page and schedule should show up. I just remembered that youre a phoenix guy so find the phoenix meets).

The autox guys in phoenix, tucson and sierra vista/douglas are a great group too. I'd tell you to tell them i sent you but i doubt they'd remember me. Also try to check out the tracks there as well, Arizona Motorsports Park, Bondurant and Muscleman Honda (Musselman Honda?) are the big popular ones in AZ local-ish to you. Any of the Autox guys can help guide you onto those tracks.

My name is Nathan and i've forgotten about the car sitting in my garage. Parts and the supplies needed to make said parts are EXTREMELY hard to get here in Germany. If i could do it again I'd come with a car already 110% sorted to my liking and just enjoy the goddamn ******g thing.

I haven't said much in the recent past about my car but i'm two full seconds from pulling off all the progress ive made on my turbo kit and going back to NA just to enjoy the car on the Nurburgring.
In fact i think i've just made my decision to do that while typing this. It's embarrassing enough as is to not have this thing that with supplies needed would be done and driving 3 months ago. I'll come back to turbo, but for now I just need to enjoy the thing again.

Parts coming off soon and it'll be running again in a week or so.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.