nates nightly az thoughts - Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum > Regional Forums > South West Fanatics > Fanatics: AZ, NV, NM

Fanatics: AZ, NV, NM Regional discussion Forum for planning events and sharing information with all Members in the Desert areas.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
FocusFest FocusFanatics Merchandise

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-03-2015, 01:41 AM   #1
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 130386
What I Drive: 2000 Autumn Orange SE

Points 9,033, Level 63
Points: 9,033, Level: 63 Points: 9,033, Level: 63 Points: 9,033, Level: 63
Level Up 95% Completed
Level up: 95% Level up: 95% Level up: 95%
Forum Activity 48%
Activity: 48% Activity: 48% Activity: 48%
FF Reputation: 6 nboyles85737 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
nates nightly az thoughts

bored, figured id make my own thread...

little tired today. *******s at work per normal.

i decided to help out the geek squad (im a best buy salesman, yes im that *******) since it was super busy in the morning...

after several customers i helped the next lady in line, she had chatted with the neighbor next to her.

apparently the dude was quoted 4 days and it took the GS 10 days to fix it. i feel for these customers...

she claimed she wanted to buy a 27" iMac (ooo so threatened with such a BIG sale!!) and wanted a whole set up with the GS doing it all for her.

this is where she turned her bitch mode on. she started yelling at me saying she wasnt going to buy it from here if BestBuy/Geek Squad was going to do the same thing to her. acting like she has full control and that i HAD to bend to her will.

i calmly responded and said "miss, i have no idea what happened with the gentleman who had the mis-quote. i will tell you we are currently very backed up and it will be about a 7 day turn around. let me double check with the agent who is best with macs to confirm my quote."

she like tutted at me and scoffed and said can you bring the mac person out to me. i said "she's busy..."

to which she quickly snapped "im sure shes busy back there, now i asked you to bring her out here to talk with me!"

i gave her her shit back and said "shes over there, you'll have to wait"

now i knew that any other agent could help her, but i told the others not to. i knew i kinda threw the 'mac expert' under the bus but its our petty revenge to a bitchy customer.

i also knew that the 'mac expert' was working with another customer with a plethora of other issues.

the old 'church going' bitch that was going to die in about a week ended up waiting 2 hours before she gave up and left.

******g christ, some days man, some ******g days...

Sedan Revolution Member #288
the Broken Focus
Autox'er
    Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-03-2015, 01:48 AM   #2
∫P ة∫

Fan#: 112674
What I Drive: 2002 SPI Focus

Points 31,817, Level 100
Points: 31,817, Level: 100 Points: 31,817, Level: 100 Points: 31,817, Level: 100
Level Up 0% Completed
Level up: 0% Level up: 0% Level up: 0%
Forum Activity 100%
Activity: 100% Activity: 100% Activity: 100%
FF Reputation: 7 FreeFocus Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
Oooh a rant thread! Ill add one here sooner or later!
Sedan Revolution #289
FOCUS XTREME

Quote:
Originally Posted by SvviftSVT View Post
Real friends call you out... Fake friends bite their tongue.
Old 04-03-2015, 01:59 AM   #3
Focus Fanatic

Points 9,033, Level 63
Level Up 95% Completed
Forum Activity 48%
another weird part of work was when a co-worker asked me if i could kill someone. a subject i havent thought about in awhile.

between 9-18 months ago i met a marine who was in Afghanistan and saw combat. i was one of the few bold enough to ask HOW hes killed people before, he was cool enough to respond and share some badass stories.

for some reason those stories sent me off into a spiral about wanting to know what it would be like to take another mans life. i dreamed about it as well as occasionally day dreamed about it. just different "life like as possible" scenarios of killing someone. i and/or the victim ended up in tears or rage either just before and/or after "the main event." thats when i killed them in my dream if you couldnt catch on for some dumb reason.

in my 'dreams' i usually stabbed, shot, seared, cut or took a saw to them. (sounds really ****** typing it) sometimes torture involving multiple methods. again, depends on the scenario... was it random? boom 1 to the noggin. was it revenge for harming a close friend/my GF/close family member (there are a few)? more like torture.

anyways back to topic, he asked me if i could kill anyone. i responded "havent thought about that in awhile... at one point i wanted to kill someone just to know what it was like. i ended up deciding not to, i forgot why but i dont think ill kill just to know what its like"

he just kinda nodded his head and was like "cool man" but never actually said anything. after a short period he asked, "what if someone shot your GF?"

it sent me off into another short tangent of how i would kill them in my head.

i ended up responding without much of a filter "i would probably take my welder, grab a piece of pipe, and add so much welding material that it would turn white hot. i would take it while its still white hot and burn his dick off. then weld the end to be white hot again and sear his face off. after that just repeat till he dies."

he responded with another nod, to which i said "imagin dying like that"

his immediate response was "nope, not just nope nope nope"

anyways, im probably off to bed now.
the Broken Focus
Autox'er
Old 04-03-2015, 02:01 AM   #4
Focus Fanatic

Points 9,033, Level 63
Level Up 95% Completed
Forum Activity 48%
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeFocus View Post
Oooh a rant thread! Ill add one here sooner or later!
not just a rant thread, no rules as of yet. just kinda a no judge zone as of now XD.

my next story is more exciting... just kinda spilling my thought with no borders in here.
the Broken Focus
Autox'er
Old 04-03-2015, 07:42 PM   #5
Focus Fanatic

Points 9,033, Level 63
Level Up 95% Completed
Forum Activity 48%
Work was a little better today.

Most of my co workers kept yelling at me for working on my birthday. One brought cake. I turned 20 today.

Not exactly excited for the family bday dinner. Might go bowling afterwards
the Broken Focus
Autox'er
Old 04-04-2015, 10:07 AM   #6
Focus Fanatic

Points 9,033, Level 63
Level Up 95% Completed
Forum Activity 48%
Went bowling with a buddy, the beer and two jello shots was worth it. Also a good amount of fun.

I beat my gf each game by one point. However, couldn't beat my buddy at all each game
the Broken Focus
Autox'er
Old 04-13-2015, 10:47 PM   #7
Focus Fanatic

Points 9,033, Level 63
Level Up 95% Completed
Forum Activity 48%
little down today, went for a mt drive and feel a little better but not by much.

father lost his job, neighbor made enough ruckus to the police that if she calls again i could be arrested for reckless driving. even though i go 25mph thru the neighborhoods. stay in first gear and only hit 4-5k, so not fast at all. i havent really sped since my last ticket.

ive been feeling stagnant at work and a little depressed there too. depressed may be the wrong word. chronically upset. tired of helping the retired folk figure out simple problems, or getting yelled at because idiots dont know what anti virus is or get scammed.

such is life. at least my suicidal ex gf isnt around anymore, she sent me into a deep ruckus. my current GF is nice loving and spoils the shit out of me. shes great. ill hold onto her for a good long while.
the Broken Focus
Autox'er

Bookmarks & Social Networks

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
What I Drive
Year, color, and model of your car. Example: 2003 Pitch Black ZX3
Name
Your real name.
City
State
Country
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.