Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Coffee & Focuses ABQ, NM

62K views 447 replies 22 participants last post by  Sonic_HedgeHog 
#1 ·
Let's mix it up a bit.

Was talking to Alan & Don and they wanted something a little more centralized. So... Taking ideas and thoughts.

Dates I'm available: May 30th or 31st in the evening (say 7pm meet up time) OR June 9th or 10th (morning or evening meet up times)

Locations: I'm up in the air and cool with just about anything. I don't care if I have to drive across town. Thoughts I had were: Five Guys (Paseo & Louisiana area), Sushi King (Paseo & Wyoming area).

So, what do you guys think? Alan? Don? James? LimeYankee?

Let's get this planned!

#33 ·
Next Meet...

Sunday, July 8th...

Meet @ 10am

Lowe's Parking Lot
3010 Juan Tabo NE
Albuquerque, NM 87111

Leave from there for the Crest.

Sound good?

We can figure out food later.

#44 · (Edited)
THIS SUNDAY... Looks like we may have six or seven Foci!

Meet here... SW Corner of the main lot.

It looks to be cooler on Sunday but there is a chance of storms.

#49 ·
Sorry you drove all the way down here and had to go back. Good to meet you as well. Hope everything is ok now. Next time...

#52 ·
Damn! I knew it would be great! I tried to get ahold of you yesterday at around 11 to see if I could meet up somewhere but no response. I ended up working at a second film gig so was way too late to get in on the fun.

#53 ·
SniperX, I'll PM you my number so you can get me next time...

So, I'm thinking another drive/field trip maybe Aug 5th. I'm gonna throw it out to everyone... Jemez or Santa Fe via 14? Or, anyone got a better drive in mind?

#59 · (Edited)
Mine? They are 16 in Konig Zero In's. VERY light! They weigh ALMOST 16lbs each, and the tyres weigh ALMOST 18. So the entire set is about 14lbs lighter per wheel tyre combo and it REALLY shows everywhere. I remember when I went to an aftemarket wheel tyre combo that was heavier than stock because they were 19s where a light 16 alloy that was stock came off and I added about 10lbs per wheel total and it SUCKED for mileage, handling and power. Oh and on the springs, they are Ford Racing Dynamic springs that provided 1.5in drop. They are ford blue if that means anything!

#61 ·
Next meet

When:
August 5th, 10am meet time.

Where:
Meet at Lowe's Home Improvement
3010 Juan Tabo NE, ABQ, NM 87111

Destination:
Santa Fe via Old 14!

Let's Do This!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.