Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Coffee & Focuses ABQ, NM

62K views 447 replies 22 participants last post by  Sonic_HedgeHog 
#1 ·
Let's mix it up a bit.

Was talking to Alan & Don and they wanted something a little more centralized. So... Taking ideas and thoughts.

Dates I'm available: May 30th or 31st in the evening (say 7pm meet up time) OR June 9th or 10th (morning or evening meet up times)

Locations: I'm up in the air and cool with just about anything. I don't care if I have to drive across town. Thoughts I had were: Five Guys (Paseo & Louisiana area), Sushi King (Paseo & Wyoming area).

So, what do you guys think? Alan? Don? James? LimeYankee?

Let's get this planned!

#241 ·
Balloon Fiesta starts in a few short hours... If anyone is heading out I'll be on E5 all week. Come say "hi" or come out and Crew (hit me up if you're gonna do that)!

#245 ·
Im still here, but in and out because i am designing a big projection, display, and control system for LANL. I should be finished with the design and quote tomorrow which means I will be back to normal; again!

#253 ·
Normally have a place here in town we meet at. Since normally we go north or east it's been up in the heights, may have to find something more west to meet up at.

#258 ·
Do you guys not meet in town and "drive" as a group or do you just show up wherever it is?? That's what I meant not just meet in town but I don't care if its a meet in town. I want to get to know some of you folks that like this kind of car as much as I do. Shooting the bull and driving karts at AIK or something like meeting behind the Owl Cafe and showing off our cars would be just as awesome as hauling out to somewhere to talk about them.

#259 ·
usually meet then drive then go to the spot and are there for like maybe an hour then drive back... we drove all the way to santa fe to eat a lotaburger. Im sorry but that was a waste. I dont mind driving but i would rather talk,bs, and enjoy each others cars not just get in the car and drive it. but what say do i have in it anyways lol.

#260 ·
Don, there's been more requests for drives than just sitting and chatting... We've done the Crest, did Santa Fe via old 14 through Madrid, we had a drive down to an Old Mission/Ghost town by Mountainaire... But then again, we've done Fudd's a couple of times and Starbucks a few times. I'm not the end all be all, I take suggestions and just set dates and times. No one is twisting anyone's arms to join us. If you're free and wanna come to an event then come. If you wanna do a Burgers & Foci the lets put one on the calendar. Out next G2G is a drive and its to the Ice Caves on the 28th...

This post has been deleted
#263 ·
Don, every meet has been up in this exact thread so don't blame anyone but yourself if you don't check in often enough. Matt has been there and Kevin has known about them and just not been able to go. I'll throw it out there again, anyone else have ideas post them and we, as a group, will discuss. You can be a part of it or not Don, up to you...

#264 ·
And from here on out, let's keep this on topic...

Next Meet Oct 28th

Destination: Grants Ice Caves

Meet 9am

Meeting place: Starbucks off Ouray & Coors (Same shopping center as Home Depot and Walmart)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.