Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Coffee & Focuses ABQ, NM

62K views 447 replies 22 participants last post by  Sonic_HedgeHog 
#1 ·
Let's mix it up a bit.

Was talking to Alan & Don and they wanted something a little more centralized. So... Taking ideas and thoughts.

Dates I'm available: May 30th or 31st in the evening (say 7pm meet up time) OR June 9th or 10th (morning or evening meet up times)

Locations: I'm up in the air and cool with just about anything. I don't care if I have to drive across town. Thoughts I had were: Five Guys (Paseo & Louisiana area), Sushi King (Paseo & Wyoming area).

So, what do you guys think? Alan? Don? James? LimeYankee?

Let's get this planned!

#336 ·
That's a little to far out for me, I have family commitments in the afternoon, but if you'll want to drive out, I'll still meet up in the morning. I was thinking maybe a run up to the peak and back?

#352 ·
Got into a fender bender on I40 going west to go north onto I25 yesterday on my way home from work during rush hour. Whole right front side is damaged. Needs a new fender, bumper and headlight :( not even a year here in abq and already had my first accident. Traffic sucks here lol.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.