Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Sightings... Albuquerque, NM and surrounding areas

26K views 153 replies 15 participants last post by  Orbital431 
#1 ·
I was cruising down Ouray to visit my Grandmother on Sunday afternoon and pulled up next to a SGM Mk3 with Orange pin stripping. Anyone on here?

#51 ·
Anyone seen these on a local Albuquerque 05?

These are on CL here in albuquerque and I was wondering if it was someone here....local Albuquerque guy, with an 05 so it says.

Anyone local might have seen these on a local car? Seem hard to miss!

#54 ·
That chrome set I posted a pic of is on CL for only 550 for the set with tyres so nat a bad deal if you like chrome. I like them but the things look heavy and I like thinner spokes. Oh, and he will take 500. Never mind! They won't fit your 2012~

#60 ·
saw a 2012 (?) silver in the

parking lot of Carls Jr on central and Sam Mateo today, looked like the person must work there. It is a 4 door, and looks like a hatch. Also saw a newish blue metallic one at the funeral home on San Mateo again, has EAPS on it so is it a ST?

#71 ·
Since I live where I do I had to go with 55s instead o45s. They didn't have 50s and even they would be pushing it for me where I live. My wheels and such would get trashed with a shorter tyre. Plus since it is a commuter I didn't want that super harsh ride. When I drop it it'll stop looking like a Rally car and more like a street car.

#83 ·
I am as far as I know now. OI have a motion picture shoot on the 7th but it is only a morning shoot. So I am about 90% sure I am going to do it. Can you send me the link?
I remember reading it but can't find it.

#86 ·
After getting a chance to actually drive the car on some bends last eve on the way home, I can say it sticks a lot better, and is a lot more planted. The new tyres even though only a 55 instead of a 60 are so much more rigid, and have stiffer sidewalls. Even though I am not that overwhelmed at their looks, I love the wheels and know it'll look tons better when I drop it. I can say the ride is more firm, not harsh, but firmer to quite a degree. Man, the stock tyre was slushy! The car also feels more flickable I guess due to the light weight of the wheels and tyres since there is about a 14lb difference between them and the stock combo per corner. It also SEEMS to accelerate a little quicker. I do know that the last time I went with a tyre wheel combo that was heavier than a stock set (17s and 245s on a BMW Bavaria from a 205 50 15) it felt the opposite in that the car felt like it was slower and took more steering wheel effort to make transition. I vowed never to do another swap without dropping weight. I will also say the car looks a lot better in person than in those pics! Those pics make it look like a 4x4 Focus!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.