Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Any New Mexico owners?

18K views 86 replies 16 participants last post by  dai.the.flu 
#1 ·
Hey guys, I am a recent owner of a SVT focus and am wanting to see if there are any others on here? I have a Solstice GXP but the club we had here has fallen apart with everyone getting rid of their cars, so I am hoping to throw some thing together.

#13 ·
Well, at least I caught a bunch of Walleye! Anywho, I have noticed I don't see many Foci here in Albuquerque, well at least not many Hatch 3 doors. I do see a buttload of 4 doors......and have seen one that looked live a first gen SVT.

#14 ·
I see plenty of focus's anywhere I go lol. Seeing modified focus is another story though. Alan & I both drive SVT focus's. Alan drives a 3 door Sonic Blue, I drive a 5 door CD silver. The meet is this next Saturday we would love to have you come out man!

#15 ·
SWEET! I'd love to. I am brokering a set of wheels and tyres from a member here and may even have them by then! Right now mine looks stock so boring but I love it. It won't stay stock for long!

#19 ·
I drive thru Lubbock on the way to Dallas a few times a year so will PM you when I shoot thru there! By then my car should look and be a lot better than stock like it is right now.

#22 ·
Even though is a month old Thread, I Just recently purchased a 2012 Focus SE sedan! I had no idea they're Focus enthusiasts in NM. I come from the import scene, so never thought about it lol. Hoping to meet some new people and go to the meets that I just saw happening in Abq

#35 ·
Good to meet you and Dom as well. I am referring to female Focus enthusiasts, which my GF is not. She went hoping for other wives/GFs to talk to. There are some from time to time.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.