Next G2G in Tucson/Phoenix, AZ - Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum > Regional Forums > South West Fanatics > Fanatics: AZ, NV, NM

Fanatics: AZ, NV, NM Regional discussion Forum for planning events and sharing information with all Members in the Desert areas.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
FocusFest FocusFanatics Merchandise

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2010, 10:40 PM   #1
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 59286
What I Drive: 2003 White SE

FF Reputation: 2 ProJect 03 SE Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Talking Next G2G in Tucson/Phoenix, AZ

Hai, so I have wanted to go to a g2g meet out here since i'm from UT but move out to AZ. Finally now that the 09 yr has calmed down was kinda curious as to when the next Foci Meet will be or to kinda start planning one since I don't see many going on.

Also after watching i believe it was the SoCal December g2g meet video they posted, those foci were "how do you say it. . . AMAZING!" Anyways lets see what we can pull together out here to kinda rise above em. haha!

I'll try to find and re-post the video if you guys haven't seen it yet, or atleast post the link for you guys, cuz it was an amazing video!

S/SE Sedan w/ Sport Fronts, Rear Bench
SEL/SE Sedan w/ Normal Fronts, Rear 60/40 Split
    Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-05-2010, 10:53 PM   #2
Focus Enthusiast

Okay u guys I found the youtube video and had to watch again, and to be completely honest once u guys watch it you'll know to top this vid. we'll all need to bring our A* Game so maybe planning for a g2g in a month er so to give everyone plenty of time to plan might be the best. . .

YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

enjoy. . . before watching you might wana make sure you got something to keep the drool off ur shirt. . . Video is brought to you by nitetimebolher! Had to credit the vid.
Old 01-06-2010, 11:54 PM   #3
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 8907
What I Drive: 2000 Dirt Brown Kona

FF Reputation: 1 Zona Kona Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (7)
Oh I know we can do better than that .
Old 01-07-2010, 08:53 PM   #4
Focus Enthusiast

haha then thats what we need to work out with like a month time to have everyone meeting up. . . whether it be out here in Tucson, or even out in Phoenix ya kno. I guess we'll have to see what people think about it and where they would think a good meet up spot or drive would be. . . Only drive out here is Mt. Lemmon, which is kinda fun n plenty a places to stop on the way up to chill, eat, etc.
Old 01-07-2010, 11:30 PM   #5
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 65747
What I Drive: 2004 infrared sedan SE

FF Reputation: 4 Lancer211 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (9)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProJect 03 SE View Post
haha then thats what we need to work out with like a month time to have everyone meeting up. . . whether it be out here in Tucson, or even out in Phoenix ya kno. I guess we'll have to see what people think about it and where they would think a good meet up spot or drive would be. . . Only drive out here is Mt. Lemmon, which is kinda fun n plenty a places to stop on the way up to chill, eat, etc.
There are other drives around Tucson than just Mt Lemmon -- which we did in August. There's also Pinal Pioneer Parkway, a part of AZ-79, which the Phx guys took as part of their route down to the Mt. Lemmon drive; there's Patagonia and Sonoita; Saguaro National Park East and Saguaro National Park West/Tucson Mountain Park; there's plenty of mountain ranges, etc.

If you're looking for a few nice drives around Tucson, I'm almost always down for a weekend. There are a few other guys we could grab locally, too, and actually, I take the Mt. Lemmon drive just about once a month. (It's a little dicier now that there's snow, though)

Besides, I need to give you that trunk handle.

Old 01-07-2010, 11:43 PM   #6
Focus Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancer211 View Post
There are other drives around Tucson than just Mt Lemmon -- which we did in August. There's also Pinal Pioneer Parkway, a part of AZ-79, which the Phx guys took as part of their route down to the Mt. Lemmon drive; there's Patagonia and Sonoita; Saguaro National Park East and Saguaro National Park West/Tucson Mountain Park; there's plenty of mountain ranges, etc.

If you're looking for a few nice drives around Tucson, I'm almost always down for a weekend. There are a few other guys we could grab locally, too, and actually, I take the Mt. Lemmon drive just about once a month. (It's a little dicier now that there's snow, though)

Besides, I need to give you that trunk handle.
Well that is definetly new news for me. I'll have to check out all of them for sure. I only new about Mt. Lemmon and tend to go up there with the fiance n 2 boys (3yrs old and 8months) n just get some subway sandwiches n snacks n hangout n eat up there about 2-3 times a month. . . depending on the days I have off ya kno.

But definetly I think with the feedback so far we should really start figuring this out. Cuz i'm pretty sure with give or take a month of planning n scheduling it there shuld be many people to make it. . .
Old 01-08-2010, 04:43 PM   #7
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 38741
What I Drive: 06' Silver, ZX3 SE Team DURATEC #03

Points 2,147, Level 27
Points: 2,147, Level: 27 Points: 2,147, Level: 27 Points: 2,147, Level: 27
Level Up 98% Completed
Level up: 98% Level up: 98% Level up: 98%
Forum Activity 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
FF Reputation: 2 Nfocus Good Standing Member
yeah a good enough lead time would be best. that way some people can plan it out. and i still have yet to be to tucson sooooo... yeah.
US MARINE, above all!
Old 01-08-2010, 09:33 PM   #8
Focus Enthusiast

So should we think about some where in Tucson as the meetup in general. . . I was talkin with a guy from work that was talking about some twisty's. I can't remember what its called, but I'll figure out for sure 2morrow. Does anyone have any recommendations on a great road to drive up to somewhere to hang out and bs n stuff? As long as its a little twisty i'm game, esp cuz i'll have all my suspension done this Wednesday, only thing is i'll be running stocker rims for now til tax returns come like many ppl of coure!
Old 01-19-2010, 07:11 PM   #9
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 61124
What I Drive: 2006 silver zx4

FF Reputation: 1 creth Good Standing Member
I taken the semester off so i'll be down to actually make it to a meet. get to fix the car finally so i won't be embarrased to show up.
Old 01-19-2010, 07:42 PM   #10
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 49029
What I Drive: 2006 Red ZX3 SAP

Points 28,121, Level 98
Points: 28,121, Level: 98 Points: 28,121, Level: 98 Points: 28,121, Level: 98
Level Up 78% Completed
Level up: 78% Level up: 78% Level up: 78%
Forum Activity 3%
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%
FF Reputation: 4 Marbs Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
ProJect what part of UT are you from? I just moved from the Ogden/Roy area in April. We have had 2 meets so far, not enough, and a few little get togethers at random places and they where pretty nice.
2006 Focus ZX3 SAP, Draxas Header, FS Werks Flex pipe, MBRP exhaust, CAI, Tuned, Debaged, tinted windows, FRPP lowering kit, SVT 5-spoke wheels, Black Halo Projector Headlights, Niteshaded Side markers and tails, Mazda rear wiper, mustang antenna.

Bookmarks & Social Networks

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.