Hi AZ Focus Fans! - Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum > Regional Forums > South West Fanatics > Fanatics: AZ, NV, NM

Fanatics: AZ, NV, NM Regional discussion Forum for planning events and sharing information with all Members in the Desert areas.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
FocusFest FocusFanatics Merchandise

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-05-2009, 08:10 PM   #1
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 63308
What I Drive: 2005 Red ZX4 S Sedan

FF Reputation: 1 Ahzrukhal Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Hi AZ Focus Fans!

I'm new to this website, and new to my Focus, I am 17 and this is my first car, 2005 Red ZX4 Sedan S. I was shocked to see a community of people who have and adore the Ford Focus. I had no reason not to register as this community will probably make my Focus one of the more fun aspects of my life, especially since its my first car.

I live East of Phoenix, toward Globe down S Ironwood Dr.

I am currently a High School Senior and after school i will be going to Northern Arizona University to study Business Economics and Marketing.

Somethings that i plan to do with my car first are get a new deck with new speakers. Then AMP and subs. After that essential part is taken care of i will be doing Rims/Tires then Suspension, then finally a bodykit. Finishing with Cold air intake and exhast muffler. One final thing i would do is change from an automatic tranny to a standard tranny but i dont think that would be to cost effective. But a nice project non the less.

Glad to be apart of this community and ready to become a full Focus Fanatic!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-05-2009, 09:27 PM   #2
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 47719
What I Drive: 2011 Ford Fiesta SE

FF Reputation: 72 ShamrockSVT Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Welcome aboard!
sounds like a sharp car. Looks like you have a good gameplan for modding your car, though I would tend to agree that swaping your automatic tranny for a manual would not be worth the time or money, but if you really want to have a 5 speed, then why not?
based on what you have said here, you can find parts of the forum that deal with your plans:

Car audio and electronics: Click Here

Wheels, Tires, Brakes, and Suspension: Click Here!

Exterior Body and Lighting Chat (for your body kit plans): Click Here!

For those perfomance upgrades, check out the Duratech performance chat: click Here!

and of course, you've founf the regional area, where we discuss local happenings like meet ups, car shows, garage days, track events. You're in luck too, here in Arizona we have an AWSOME group of guys, even if we don't get together as much as we like.
It sounds like you live in the FAR east valley...Queen Creek/AJ/Florence area? we'll take that into consideration when we plan meets. Check out the meet at south mountain we are planning: Click Here!
Old 03-05-2009, 10:42 PM   #3
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 63308
What I Drive: 2005 Red ZX4 S Sedan

FF Reputation: 1 Ahzrukhal Good Standing Member
Yes, the mere little town of Queen Creek, is the place i reside!

One quick question though, what does G2G stand for?

And is south mountain the one with the Radio Antennas on it?

Thanks for the warm welcome, i have been viewing post here for a good week, i was having registration problems, it was saying my e-mail was banned, so i had to use an old e-mail that i never use to register here. Hopefully i can get my main e-mail unbanned so i can change my e-mail from the old one to the current one.

I am interested in these meets, however i do not have any mods or anything, so i would just be an observer. But i do want to hit the track and get a feel for no rules, car romping, fun; unlike on the roads.

Thanks a lot!
Old 03-05-2009, 10:56 PM   #4
Focus Addict

Fan#: 57603
What I Drive: '02 Toreador Red ZX3

FF Reputation: 47 Riverratrider Great Standing Member
G2g means Get 2 Gether. I don't think that is spelled right. Anyway, welcome to the forum! Yes, South Mountain is the one with the red light radio antenneas. You should come out, if you need anything, don't hesitate to ask, FF is a great community, and is a great place to ask questions, look for new ideas, and show your love for your car. The meets aren't really a car show, as much a chance to get together and hang out with one another. If you want to get off road, let me know, the weather is warming up, and I'll be heading up north for some fire road fun runs!

~Leave no trace~
Old 03-06-2009, 04:20 AM   #5
Jetsetter

Fan#: 22350
What I Drive: 2004 SE, 2012 Yellow Blaze SE HB

Points 14,343, Level 77
Points: 14,343, Level: 77 Points: 14,343, Level: 77 Points: 14,343, Level: 77
Level Up 74% Completed
Level up: 74% Level up: 74% Level up: 74%
Forum Activity 11%
Activity: 11% Activity: 11% Activity: 11%
FF Reputation: 45 SkyPilot Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (18)
[Welcome] to ff.com

sorry to hear you like out in QC i live out there and hated it! but anyways welcome to the site, the south mountain meet is a must, you will have a blast and all are welcome stock or not, we dont care its all about having a good time.

check this regional forum often if you can, in the past we have planned a night out with only a day notice. welcome to the site!
ZETEC Crew #26 SR #20 YELLOW BLAZE OWNERS GROUP#4
Moderator Pilot, 2 foci Owner! 04 SE Sedan [P RNDL], 12 SE HB ╠╬╝
Ford Focus Discussions, Ford Focus Marketplace, Ford Focus Tech Discussions, Movies & Music Fanatics, Regional Forums
Old 03-11-2009, 10:53 AM   #6
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 53409
What I Drive: 2000 Red ZX3 and 2003 Silver SVT

FF Reputation: 1 Red ZX3 Silver SVT Good Standing Member
Welcome Welcome!!

You're going to like it here. I have had tons of help here. Ever have questions, ideas, or just wanna chew the fat, feel free to post.
Old 03-22-2009, 06:09 PM   #7
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 8907
What I Drive: 2000 Dirt Brown Kona

FF Reputation: 1 Zona Kona Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (7)
Clicky and welcome!

Bookmarks & Social Networks

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.