|06-14-2008, 02:39 AM||#1|
Widebody Cougar Raffle $10/Ticket
I tried to post in the for sale section but I don't have the rights :(
COUGAR RAFFLE: http://www.newcougar.org/forums/fs-v...ml#post1481695
UPDATE: Tickets are $10 a piece , with a minimum of 800 tickets being sold and a maximum of 1100 Tickets sold.
10% of the raffle proceeds will be donated to the Air Force Assistance Fund upon raffling the Cougar off!
To keep things legit, a maximum of 50 tickets being sold to any one person. Deadline is set for Labor Day, which is September 1, 2008.
If the minimum amount of tickets are not sold, everyone will get a refund. Once the minimum amount is sold, everything is fair game. If the maximum amount of tickets are sold prior to the deadline, the ticket sales will cease, however, there will not be an early drawing.
The winner will have to pay for shipping, all applicable state taxes and registration. I will provide the winner 30 days to arrange shipping.
A video will be posted on youtube of the drawing for the winning ticket.
I have set up a meet at my house for September 1, 2008. At the meet, a third party member will be selected to draw for the winning ticket.
Immediately following the drawing the winner will be notified via Phone!
This should be a pretty fun event!!
The ticket process will be by hard copy, (Normal Raffle Tickets) instead of online.
Paypal tickets will be available with a 3.5% fee added to cover paypal expenses.
Please PM me or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.
If you choose to send check or money order please send an email with your payment method so I can block your spots off.
With all payments, please included the following contact information:
Phone: (Good Contact Numbers)
email@example.com has been set up to accept payments!
One more thing, GOOD LUCK!
The following pictures show the car in it's current state, I will update this first post with pictures of every possible angle as I take more picures:
Previous Sponsers Include: BFGoodrich Tires, Audiobahn & Intricate Lines.
Lambo Orange and IS300 Grey
Mileage: 99,823 (Total) Rims/Tires/Brakes 5K Miles; Paint 5K miles; Suspension 10K Miles.
- Custom flares
- Modified SW sides and rear (rear hand indent removed)
- MR2 sidevents
- X1 Fenders
- Custom Modified Xtreme front bumper
- WingsWest Grill Insert
- VIS Invader CF hood
- Custom shaved lower doors (indent removed with metal welded in)
- Frenched Door Handles
- Shaved antenna & rear squirter
- APR CF mirrors
- Custom CF mirror "delete plates"
- 2002 Headlights
- Ford European Tail Lights (Imported from the UK)
- Sparco locking fuel door (Additional metal welded in to make the hole smaller)
- Custom dual exhaust (Passed AZ Emissions in Oct 07)
- Axis Wheel Mesh 2 19x8 inch rims - wrapped in BFG 235/35/19 G-Force 2's (Custom drilled for the car)
- H&R Wheel Spacers (30mm rear and 15mm front)
- 13 inch Baer Brake Kit w/ rears and front ss brake lines
- KONI Adjustable struts
- Ground Control Coilovers
- Momo Steering Wheel
- Custom 1 off gauges w/orange LCDs (graphic matches paint scheme)
- Carbon Fiber Wrapped armrest (flawless)
- Custom 4 Point Rollcage (painted orange and welded into car)
- Grey/Black Racing Seats (both in like new condition)
- Black/Silver Schroth Ralleye 3 racing Harnesses (both in like new condition)
- 300 sq feet of Dynamat which has been laid to entire interior
- 100 sq feet of liquid sound deader which has been applied
- Modified console (HU is where heater controls are and heater controls are where ashtray was)
- Modifed A-pillar with molded in 2 gauge pillar pod (All pillars painted as as interior)
- MOMO shifter and ebrake handles
- brand new Optima Red Top
- Titan CAI
- Aftermarket Battery connections w/digital read out
- The interior has brand new color matched carpet (matches the IS300 color)
- Metal MOMO doorsill plates.
- APR Chrome floor brace
- Mirko Racing Polished RSTB (discontinued 2 inch bar)
- Diamond Plate floor mats (Front)
- Carbon Fiber hub release to detach the steering wheel
- Carbon Fiber Headliner
- Carbon Fiber Door Inserts
- Carbon Fiber Interior Hatch Panel
- VIS Carbon Fiber Hatch w/ glass installed.
- NOPI breathable car cover
Discrepensies: Slight paint chips on lower portion of the front bumper, mainly due to low ground clearance. Slight hairline crack (paint) where door handles were frenched. Hairline crack by rear passenger fender flare on the rear bumper.
|06-17-2008, 12:11 AM||#2|
John, keep us updated on who won.
Blue Oval Fanatics - Join The Fun
-FAQ's & How-To Information Archive
-ROTM Showcase & Voting Center
-FocusFest "The Fest" Information
-Focus Fanatics Facebook
-Focus Fanatics Twitter
|06-19-2008, 08:51 PM||#3|
If I had ten grand, I would buy that in a heart beat! Hands down best Cougar I've ever seen! Well, almost 2nd best. I have to be honest man, Bobby is starting to close that gap .
I has FiST
|06-20-2008, 05:14 AM||#4|
1999 Black Mercury Cougar V6 MTX JCM Racing #85 "Sonic"
Mods: Injen CAI, Flowmaster cat-back, 1.8" drop
Track Stats: Strip - 1/4: 15.340 @88.829 mph; Autocross - Best PAX: 827
|Bookmarks & Social Networks|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|For Sale: 01' Cougar "C2" Gauges||jrgtrain||BST Archive||4||04-24-2007 03:14 PM|
|Cougar Ace Mishap?!||lduran||General Car Chat Lounge||7||09-14-2006 07:50 PM|
|Pics of Widebody kits??||mauisean007||Ford Focus Builds & General Showroom||19||05-06-2006 09:04 PM|
|Focus Widebody Kits?||swest||MK1 Focus||7||05-25-2005 04:08 PM|