Focus Fanatics Forum banner

02 CL Auto....

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  hybridtheory31 
#1 ·
Hi all,

just registered here on advice from some of the guys in the Euro Ford Club (www.eurofordclub.com). Ive just bought an 02 CL 5dr Auto, Ink Blue. Picking it up on Monday and very much looking forward to it.

There's a few things i'd like to do it eventually, so i figure i may as well start gathering info now. The two main things i wanna do are add Power windows and Mirrors (a la LX/Zetec), and i also want to, if possible, shorten the gear shifter for the auto transmission. It's a little higher than i would like.

Not too sure to go about doing that as i know the overdrive button is on the side of gearshifter, so it may make things difficult. If anybody has any info on the gearshifter for the auto trans, id very much appreciate it if you could send it my way, either here or via email.

I should also add my car has the Safety Pack Installed (so disc brakes all round, ABS and Driver + Passenger Airbags), and i am putting the 17" MP3 rims on it, as well as the leather steering wheel with cruise. Any other worthwhile mods you can think of? A K&N Filter is also on the way.

Thanks for any help you can give me,

aust.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.