Focus Fanatics Forum banner

People suck ass.

2K views 11 replies 11 participants last post by  focus_racer19 
#1 ·
Great start to one of my few days off. Came out to my car, ready to goto my brother-in-law's bar and found this.

why did they want my car's ECU? or where they stupid enough to think that it was part of the radio?

You know whats sad? all they had to do was slide it out..none of that [:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]* was necessary.

Dallas's finest hard at work.

What scared me the most, was my hood was popped..where the most valuable of it all sits..we think they were going for the the headlights maybe...

all the black spots are the fingerprint dust they use to lift prints...found a couple..maybe I will get lucky and one of them has a record and can be found...

Why they left the 2 autometer A/F guage and Boost gauge, i will never know...

Before....

After...

See less See more
#2 ·
hey im sorry about this but do you have any ideas on who you think did it?....you may want to point the finger at sami?......you may want to tell that to the cops because he said that he was after you he even left it in a message on my phone....i hope you find out who did this to you....adn i guess i wont be seeing you monday huh????

#4 ·
Man that shit gets me so fired up. I just want to hurt somebody.
I would have no mercy on someone if I caught them in my car.

Good luck getting it back together man.

I wouldn't rule out the little clown. He may have figured out where you live.

#5 ·
ok, that did it. I am going tonight. Be there around 9 at the latest.

Thats messed up, I hate to say it, but more than likely, its someone that knows what you had done, and also owns a similar model/yr focus. Everyone keep your eyes open on ebay and the local forums. They knew how to take everything apart under the hood and also exactly where to break the glass to open the door.

#6 ·
Dude that sucks ass that happened to my other car head unit subs amp radar everything. I had a bit of unluck today to crashed my car and had to get it towed becasue of a stupied sprinkler system that was on to long and my car had to hydroplane so I feel ya man .

#7 ·
whats funny is that is accually the gem module hanging out on the passenger side, unless they removed it to get to the pcm, it looks like they broke the grill too. sucks any time that happens not trying to sound like an ass but I learned when you live in an apartment complex your ride ends up a sitting duck

#9 ·
Why, why, why, why, why can't people have respect for other people's property? Hope they nab the you-know-what and make him pay for the repairs.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.