Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Oklahoma Fanatics

15K views 98 replies 14 participants last post by  zx505focus 
#1 ·
where are you all at dont seem to be many of you? If your out there lets see what kind of focus you got and what mods and such.

#13 ·
I'm alive and kicking in Lawton, We do need to do a meet sometime this spring when it warms up a bit. It doesnt have to be formal or anything , just meet up in OK City some Saturday morning and trade ideas and show off our cars. And in June we could meet up and convoy over to the meet in Arkansas. I have a cabin on the lake near there we could stay in.

John (dyerjg@hotmail.com)

#15 ·
Who all would be willing to meet in OK City, on a Saturday in the spring? Post up and we'll try to put something together.

John

#18 ·
not sure, there doesn't seem to be many folks on here looking at this portion of the site. I'll start a new post asking for people to post up if interested.

John

#28 ·
Yeah, that's weird because, as 02AllBlackSVT said, I live in Claremore, and when zx505focus is not in school, he lives in Claremore too......right around the corner from me.

I can't say I've seen your SVTF in Claremore either. Where do you work in Claremore?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.