Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Who live near Auburn?

3K views 33 replies 11 participants last post by  sctrooperlx 
#1 ·
I have a question for all that lives near auburn or would travel to Auburn for an event.

What kind of automotive event would you guys like to have in your area.

Post up your ideas.

#12 ·
Yeah, you are talking about this one http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/MTX-...ryZ38647QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
I was going to get one and put one of my Kickers in it but, now I think I am going to take the back seat out and build a fitted box, that way I will get some of my cargo space back. I dont use the back seats anyway.

Sorry, didnt mean to get off the subject. A car show/SPL competition would be cool.[thumb] If it is big enough, I will drive down to it.

#21 ·
im in auburn, as well as atleast 4 others...

Jimmy's Car Stereo has an SPL comp atleast once a year at King Honda on Opelika Rd right across from where i work...

and yes dani you should get the same box i have, its sweet

#29 ·
Well the locals usually hang out just whenever... that would be me (I'm out of town for a while now), warneej, and fokuzx3 (who owns a 300ZX now haha). Our gump crew meets are usually planned out well in advance and we meet on weekends whenever we do those.

#31 ·
Believe it or not I don't know that there's really a 'scene' in Auburn. I've never seen it, anyway. Nice cars here but I never see groups out. Come to think of it there are some older folks who have cruises at Sonic like the second Sunday of the month or something, but I've never swung by. Just talked to the guy once a long time ago.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.