Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Gump Crew

4M views 15K replies 107 participants last post by  jamminsvt 
#1 ·
Hey all I started this so we can set a plan to meet for NOPI...[woot]

#13,125 ·
That's awesome shelby. I can't wait to take my car to Bristol for street fights. Finally getting my head above on trading cars again. I found this beauty and trying to work something out on it. May have it by next week. ya never know.

#13,130 ·
Only been at work for 2 months now and I'm already to tell them all to shove it.

For two months I have been working till 7pm and every Saturday, then they claim the "low man on the totem poll" bullshit. I was talking to the one other "GMT" there who I am supposed to be able to swap shifts (2 weeks openings/2 weeks closing) and alternating Saturdays. He told me he had a deal with the Store manager to work early and have Saturdays off and thats what he is set at. They NEVER [:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]g told me that shit, they actually said I would have a Saturday a month and a Monday off every now and then so I can have two days in a row off (currently off Tuesdays) and have not gotten jack shit of that deal. So someone opens their mouth that I was pissed about the schedule (the manager knows that I'm pissed over a week ago) and now he decides to threaten my job if I "bring down the moral" of the guys in the shop.

So anyway I see this whole job going nowhere fast, everyone there has the "I'm not doing it" mentality so I get stuck with this crap and now the guy who I'm supposed to work with is being a titty baby b/c I actually have ONE day (today) where I got off at 3 while the rest of the week it's till 7!!

On the search for a job again unless this crap gets straight, I won't be leaving until a new one is found but I know I won't stay and take this shit.

#13,136 ·
Good luck with everything. Dont do anything to lose this job until you find another one.

Lolly.. WOOO...

Just got my ST170s in and got my exhaust resonator installed. Car doesnt pop as much :( but it is now bearable.

#13,134 ·
Oh I'll do it. I think I'm coming back stateside in Nov. but I'm not to sure. I most defi will have to yell at you when I'm back in L.A. Things are pretty good here though. Just been doing my little 8 hour shift, & going to the gym twice a day everyday damn near it. How's everything other than a crappy job going?

#13,149 ·
Okay My car is getting way spoiled. I just installed a Resonator to my exhaust and it sounds much better not being the loudest car on the road. My ST170 headlights came in and Im piecing them together. I just bought new Team Dynamics wheels (uber expensive), Putting in Royal Purple gear oil in today. Buying new tires for Autox and Street, And just bought 2 corbeau seat harnesses for me and my girl for Autox. This car will not be getting anything else for a VERY long time.

#13,152 ·
well not to mention also that's a first gen... but yes there is a huge difference in look between a base neon and srt. I dont think there is as much of an aggressive difference between the base and svt focus.

and yes that is SDR, i only live about 30 min from it.

#13,158 ·
Commission as a 2LT in the Army tomorrow morning.

Graduate Saturday morning with a bachelors in political science.

Leave sometime in the next 2 weeks or so to work on a farm in Tunica for the next 5 months.

Boy oh boy, college and the Army are taking care of me! haha Could be worse.

#13,160 ·
Congrats Steve!

Got actually drive the car today. Pulls strong all the way up to 5500, where I want it to cut off. Got it titled and tagged. And it will be insured tomorrow. Gotta bleed the back brakes, and fix some kind of line i've never noticed before that's causing gas to leak. Then its time to smoke people at the track while smoking ciggs on the street. ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.