Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Exhausts

6K views 34 replies 7 participants last post by  TheDriver916 
#1 ·
Hey I'm a newbie to the focus and have been doing some research on exhaust for the 2012-2013 models. I currently daily a 2013 se 5spd. I wanted to pull some more power out and wanted to know what the benefits of having a 3" vs a 2.5" will the 3" be to much.

I was also reading that none of the manufactures have a header available yet and people have used the 08-11 headers but e flex pipe is to short. Does anyone know the exact length that the flex pipe needs to be extended to on the obx package or is the a direct fit header that will soon be available for the focus.

#32 ·
Ok thats good then. I still need to look up info about the RMM and sway bar. I really only get jerking motions when accelerating relatively hard, especially from 1-2. I still need to experiment with how fast to let the clutch out and when to give it gas. It seems like my issue would be more exaggerated with a short-throw, since I would be ready to accelerate in the next gear quicker, but the RPMs haven't dropped as much.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.