Focus Fanatics Forum banner

2012 with 175whp

54K views 201 replies 50 participants last post by  FFhb13 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Its the Moment of Truth. I really look forward to seeing how much power this car makes. [woot]

175whp151tq I will upload pictures and video is already up on youtube. 2012 focus Dyno 175whp

2012 Focus 19" Niches, AEM CAI, F2 Race Header, 2.5" Borla Dual Exit, H&Rs, Eibach Sways 175whp151wtq

See less See more
3 1
#10 ·
He ended up not running, not sure when he's going to dyno, we are all waiting tho...

#11 ·
Uh... The topic says he's running on 6/5. Today is 6/4. I think that means he'll go to the dyno tomorrow.

#15 ·
At least when I post my dyno threads I only make peeps wait like an hour or two lol

Got to build the suspence haha

#21 ·
175whp151tq.

Little disappointed but I do have the dual exhaust setup that probably isn't the best for power and I have a cai that doesn't get air if the cars not moving. But hey its all in good fun. I have a feeling red focus will make 180whp with headers on his setup.

I do have 10whp over the white fswerks focus from Maryland so if I compare it to that then im pretty damn happy.

#34 ·
Thanks for getting the dyno run done at least OP.

It's not what you (or a lot of forum members) wanted to see, but like REDFOCZ said, tuning should really bring this together. I don't know about RED, but I know my car, even though power is definitely improved, feels like it's being held back.

Hopefully I'll have the money for a header, aftermarket cat, and redone cat-back by the time tuning is ready.

What cai/exhaust you running?
Read his signature.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.