Focus Fanatics Forum banner

New Exhaust Tip Is In!

20K views 79 replies 44 participants last post by  RedComet 
#1 ·
I spoke about this in another thread, but thought it would be worth a new one! Just got in my new tip I ordered from eBay. Here is the link:

eBay Link

Ships out of China and seems fairly well made. Mounts real easy. And looks 100% better than that bare piece of pipe! See for yourself...

iPhone photos....

See less See more
#5 ·
That tip finishes off the rear a lot better than the stock little exhaust downturn.

I was actually kind of surprised that Ford didn't offer something similar as an accessory. I can understand the lower trims, but it is pretty silly that they couldn't dress up the Ti exhaust.

#14 ·
I want to like this, but I'm afraid it doesn't look much better than stock (if at all). It sort of looks like what it is: a cheap little bolt-on tip.

In the last two pictures (the last one especially) it sort of looks like it's floating because it's so much wider than the exhaust pipe and it just looks really obvious that it's just for show.

Sorry, don't mean to be a hater. But I think doing this right will require more than a $20 Chinese part. Part of the problem might be the lack of an exhaust cutout in the bumper, which is why I think the Euro Focus exhaust looks pretty good, even though I think it's probably just a tip as well. Probably the best option for US cars is to go with an actual new exhaust with integrated yips.

All of this is IMO, of course.

#15 ·
You have to consider the angle of the photos. Most of the them I took right at ground level where you see the mechanics of it all.

You don't see any of that at standing level.

#16 ·
I spoke about this in another thread, but thought it would be worth a new one! Just got in my new tip I ordered from eBay. Here is the link:

eBay Link

Ships out of China and seems fairly well made. Mounts real easy. And looks 100% better than that bare piece of pipe! See for yourself...

iPhone photos....
looks awesome on your car!

can't wait to get mine, I ordered the same last week!! it really adds some style! That's the extent of my mods... :) call me boring, but that will finish up my Tux Black Ti Hatch! :)

[cheers]

#20 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.