Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Exhaust Videos and Sound Clips --> Link Them Here

774K views 344 replies 144 participants last post by  Focusblackzx5 
#1 ·
I was wondering what is the best sounding exhaust system out there. If you have a link to a video clip or an exhaust sound on a Duratec exhaust system, please post it here.

#78 ·
Man that Cosworth cat-back sounds amazing. Congrats! I'm getting the Cosworth CAI for Christmas and REALLY want to get the exhaust next. I think it sounds awesome with the stock header and would love to hear it with the Cossie header and flex.

#81 ·
I will have more videos in the spring, too friggen cold this winter to doo anymore[:)]

#97 ·
So I finally diteched the fart can from the old ZX4 and than went to the glass pack which wasent to badd BUT NOW I HAVE A trubendz 2.5 SS exhaust and i love it with a steeda sri.. here they are...
Here one Sitting

While Driving

#102 ·
Just made this clip the CIA definitly gave the ST a little more bite in the exhaust tone...as u can tell it kackles alot more too..... during this clip it actually kackled a lil too much lol and this is the STOCK exhaust props to ford i love the sound.... Exhaust Clip

#103 ·
ok, I'm confused. I was told they changed something witht the exhaust on the 07 and there was no true bolt on kit. But after looking through here it seems like there are a few kits for the 07. Can you guys with 07 confirm your system bolts right on with no mods. Thanks

#104 ·
ok here is what i know for sure... my dad works for a ford dealer as a parts manager.... the so called parts that are sopose to be different have the same part numbers as the previous years. so that to me would say they are the same. however if im wrong, i know for sure that... honhon has an mbrp on an 07, i contacted trubendz and they have a kit for the 07, finally i spoke to a rep from steeda over a magnaflow kit they have listed to fit an 07. i was unsure if that was a typo or not and when i called they confirmed that it fits the 07 zx3. (all i cared about was the zx3 since thats what i have). Steeda also has that particular magnaflow kit listed in their 2007 focus catalog. some one else correct me if im wrong or missed somthing

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.