Focus Fanatics Forum banner

3" flexpipe

1K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  yellowhatch 
#1 ·
Does anyone sell a 3" flexpipe for a Duratec? So far the biggest size I see is 2.5" from FSWerks. Thanks in advance.

#2 ·
Unfortunately, I don't think anyone makes a 3" flexpipe. What does your exhaust set up look like? There's plenty of 3" exhaust options out there but I don't know of anyone who makes a 3" flexpipe unless its for a turbo down pipe.

#4 ·
I am getting this setup http://www.mandrelexhaustsystems.com/servlet/the-449/05-dsh-11-FORD-FOCUS-EXHAUST/Detail

rambleon84 said:
TopSpeedparts.com sells 3" exhaust, id imagine they would have flex pipes or at least help you in tracking down one.

Worst case, there are other companies that sell 3"flex pipes, you will just need to figure out your length. quick google found Vibrant performance selling 3" ones in length of 4", 6" and 8" but thats just the first link i found. You'd still have to get flanges welded on
I will check topspeedparts.com and Vibrant and see what I can find. Thanks again.

#3 ·
TopSpeedparts.com sells 3" exhaust, id imagine they would have flex pipes or at least help you in tracking down one.

Worst case, there are other companies that sell 3"flex pipes, you will just need to figure out your length. quick google found Vibrant performance selling 3" ones in length of 4", 6" and 8" but thats just the first link i found. You'd still have to get flanges welded on

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.