Focus Fanatics Forum banner

tune incoming!!!

4K views 27 replies 8 participants last post by  Baldurs390 
#1 ·
so with fswerks sale my parents decided that oit was time to order the tune they gave me for my birthday... ordered with erg deleted and rear 02 disabled for header... 93 octane

the header is not installed yet but couldnt pass up the price of the header... question is can i put the tune on with out the header on untill its install or just wait?

you guys have all been a big help with helping my plan out my mods... im sure felix will say something in this thread :)

#7 ·
So the tune came in yesterday and all i can say is HOLY CRAP!!! i had not idea how much the tune would change my car and if i did i would have done much sooner!!!!

The car pulls so much harder it feels like a different... i like driving at wot and it revs higher it great... took my girlfriend for a ride just after i installed and and she asked if i was driving a race car lol... i cant wait to install my header and really add more power

also if you stomp on the gas you will do a burn out :)

#12 ·
Yes it makes a major difference on our autos and you will notice a huge improvement also when you install the header(= it makes a even bigger difference than a tune, intake, and exhaust combined, all that plus a set of cams= win win.[woot]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.