Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Weight

2K views 17 replies 13 participants last post by  mtadd162 
#1 ·
Just curious. Has anyone ever actually weighed their car?

#3 ·
i think theres a couple threads on here with people cars weights. next time i go to steeda im gonna stop in at the truck scales lol.

#4 ·
o ya, look up my threads about weight reduction!!
I was at 2560 lbs when I first got it!! got her down to just south of 2300!!! w/ no hood or ac or interior or gas, etc.

#7 ·
mine is like... about.... well with me inside 3500 lbs .... obviously because all the nitro I got in there [hihi] j/k

#8 ·
2640lbs including:

7/8 tank of gas
FS lip
RS spoiler
Enkei Evo5 wheels all around
nitrous kit minus bottle
Schroth Rallye 4 ASM harnessbelts for driver and passenger
fire extinguisher
all stock interior parts, spare and jack

#12 ·
lol. Well thanks guys. I was just curious cause I recently deleted the backseats, the hardware for them, the rear seatbelts, and the spare tire and jack again. Lol the first time I did it was only the backseats and the tire and jack. That was around 100 lbs. So the seatbelts and hardware adds some more. I was just curious. Think if I go to the dump to weigh my car they would be mad? lol

#14 ·
they have a scale at a local landscaping place (mulch, loom, etc)...hmmmmmmmm makes me wish i weighed it when the car was stock

#17 ·
I took my to the dump to weigh it. Full car show trim that day (decals, blah blah). They looked amused at having a "rallye car" show up to get weighed. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.