Focus Fanatics Forum banner

what cars can i smoke

2K views 16 replies 14 participants last post by  KesTrel 
#1 ·
I would like to know what cars i would beat and what cars i would keep up with from past racing experiences you have had. Thanks for the help you will be saving me on gas.

#2 ·
Depends on how big your rolling papers are..........................

#4 ·
Dude, not only is there's millions of cars on the road, but there are lots of factors to take into account, such as DRIVING SKILL. There is no designated list of what you can and cannot beat. If you suck at driving a 3-cylinder Geo Metro might beat you. If he sucks at driving you might beat an SVT Cobra.

#5 ·
Well...just do a google for stock 1/4 mi times and what not. That will tell you the cars you can and can not beat statisticaly (sp).

And as for racing, you hardly find a stock car to race...well me anyways. At the track they always have some kind of mods, which will change their HP output and power range. Launching and shifting skills in the 1/4 vary, so like the others said, a list isnt going to help.

#10 ·
DrkKnight614

I just talked to Tom today, and I'll be able to post some numbers next week. BTW those aren't all the mods done, just the big ones. Tom said I should make some real nice numbers[thumb]

#15 ·
Beat a few other Foci - one in particular was a stock ZX4 that thought he could take me (?) and a few riced hondas. I lost by half a car lenght to a GT, but I also missed 3rd :(. And there was the his one chick in a Saturn that decided it would be a good idea to race me at a redlight - she lost.

#16 ·
Beat a Honda Civic 127 rice power V-tec with a fart can in the back. Other than that both cars are stock. Both are 5 speeds. Also beat a UPS truck, it was a close race. I was lucky that Dale Jarret was not driving, or I might of lost.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.