Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Some runs in the new car

5K views 16 replies 4 participants last post by  ZXthrizzle05 
#1 ·
#6 ·
nice. couldnt get mine down that much, needs more driver mod.

If the gears look clean when they come out shoot me a PM. I'd buy them. I do a lot of highway driving so the 3.31's would be a nice upgrade without killing my mileage

#5 ·
The main reason I pick auto's is that i bracket race. It is hard to beat an auto in the consitancy department. I love driving sticks but for what i use my car for the most is Bracket racing. If I was doing heads up racing all the time, autocrossing or road racing i Would be driving something with a liberty shifter. Those things are sexy. Plus My wife can not drive a stick, and I am super lazy.

#8 ·
autos make me fall asleep at the wheel. almost totaled the last auto i had on my way to work in the morning bout 6 years ago. glad my girl has her own car otherwise shed be spending hours learning to drive a stick

#11 ·
lol u shouldve told me when u were buying the mazda 3. i found plenty! specially with all the bells and whisltes. unlike ford. when they give you a manual you get no ac no power locks and windows. thats what i love bout my focus and mazda. got lucky with the focus. its like the LUXURY version lol. stick shift and all bellls n whistles for both cars

#16 ·
Let me do some research. I aced my manual transmission class in college. So it cant be that difficult. especially since I aced it. need a press im pretty sure and a book. Valley gear(if they are still around) probably has parts

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.