Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Yea!

8K views 79 replies 30 participants last post by  CivicHatch+SVT-F 
#1 ·
F**k Yea!

Happy to say im happy with my focus after last night

Found a kid with a blue acura rsx type s he got straight from japan. Asked me if i wanted to race, and asked me what i had done, i said a fart can and cone filter to sound like a ricer. We went on a back road, When the person dropped the flag, we took off, i spun like a mother fer, but once i got traction, bye bye, i held a good car length on him the whole way to 90 then we let off. He said i missed 3rd, lets go again, so gladly i did. The 2nd time, same results, i had a car the whole way. :)

#2 ·
Nicely done. I beat some tool in a early '90s Integra last night in my stock sedan. Not by much, but it was enough to make him feel stupid in front of his girl!

#3 ·
ever dynoed your car????? I'm surprised you pulled on a RSX-S

#4 ·
well first off Acura isnt made in Japan only honda (so it would be a honda RSX equivolent), second they dont have a type S over in japan (at least i didnt think so) and third, why did U say you had only a cone filter and a tin can? Whats the point.

#5 ·
With his mods he could take a RSX. And I am guessing that "straight from Japan" Means it was brand new... just guessing. Good kill!

#9 ·
Just cuz most hondas have FART cans....and big goofy wings.....so i guess he was kinda goin by that to be silly....idk maybe??

#11 ·
Um where does it say im running a 16.4 in the quarter? Im not running anything close to that, look at my mods list. And it was a type s, it said it on the right hand side of his trunk, u know like where the eclipse's put the gs-t, gs, ect. I know the kid, he ordered it from japan, because he said the ones here only come in black or silver, he had the first blue one ive seen around.

And as for the part where i said just a fart can and cone filter, tahts what all the well not all but most of the honda people will put on there cars and act like there honda can shit and get. SO when someone ask me what i have done i always go fart can, filter, and apc stickers :).

#12 ·
they dont have the RSX in japan. at all. its an acura model, and acura is an american company. the RSX in japan is the new Honda Integra Type-R. also.....he mustve been a BAD driver because those type-s' are runnin 200 ponies under the hood.

#14 ·
I think what he means is the guy with the RSX didn't just pick any old RSX off the dealer lot, but special ordered one, thus it came straight from Japan (assuming that RSX's are built in Japan and not one of Honda's other plants, which I don't know). Anyhow glad you're having fun out there.

#16 ·
FocusFreak1587 said:
Um where does it say im running a 16.4 in the quarter? Im not running anything close to that, look at my mods list. And it was a type s, it said it on the right hand side of his trunk, u know like where the eclipse's put the gs-t, gs, ect. I know the kid, he ordered it from japan, because he said the ones here only come in black or silver, he had the first blue one ive seen around.

And as for the part where i said just a fart can and cone filter, tahts what all the well not all but most of the honda people will put on there cars and act like there honda can shit and get. SO when someone ask me what i have done i always go fart can, filter, and apc stickers :).
Im gunna call bs on u cuz my friend has a maroon RSX S and he bought it over here...where do u live they come in every color....RSX S dont break into the 15's are u nuts???maybe if he is a horrific driver...Look up ur stats...RSX S runs 15.1 in the 1/4 stock man

#17 ·
lol some of u guys r a trip,sounds like a bad f&f knock off movie.

#19 ·
Hey don't jump all over the guy becuz the kid told him that he special ordered it from japan. So the kid was full of shit. And maybe the guy was a bad driver but that's a very convievable possibilitly. Hell I know a kid with a Z28 but he can't get into the 14's at all cuz he just doesn't know how to drive.

Anyway congrats on the kill glad you had fun.

#21 ·
Hey i was just saying what the kid told me, i mean he might have been bullshitting me i dont know. And he wasnt that bad of a driver, i mean he caught 3rd. And why is it so hard to believe i beat one? that wasnt the first one i beat, ive beat 2 of them. From a stand still i will kill them everytime, cause i have all low end. I mean i could understand if i only had like a intake and catback and trying to say i won, but i mean i have a good bit of mods done to my engine.

#22 ·
was it right-hand drive? [confused] He was obviously bs'ing right there if it wasnt.

good kill...

but it wasnt an Integra Type-R. Those stock come with 220/158, 6-speed, LSD, and a 4.7 final drive. Thats easily in the high 14's. you sure it wasnt just a base-model RSX with different badges?

#23 ·
Even with 200+ hp the car is a little heavy. I think around 3200 pounds or so. Not really shure just what i herd. Also one of my buddys has a type s and i have not riddin in it yet But he says that he is not impressed at all, And that it is all hype. My brother inlaw bet the stank off of a type s with his 92 civic hatch. Both of them had header ,intake and full exhust, but my brother in law also had a gsr motor in his hatch.

#24 ·
my boy has a rsx base model in blue..this my be abother case of stolen identity...or up badging..porbably bought a type s emblem off ebay..hell they sell them at auto zone down here...good kill though..maybe you should have this guy pop his hood and then youll know if he is bshytin or not......till then..tell him your focus is the rs model.....and spank him again[poke]

#26 ·
slammedfoci said:
Even with 200+ hp the car is a little heavy. I think around 3200 pounds or so. Not really shure just what i herd. Also one of my buddys has a type s and i have not riddin in it yet But he says that he is not impressed at all, And that it is all hype. My brother inlaw bet the stank off of a type s with his 92 civic hatch. Both of them had header ,intake and full exhust, but my brother in law also had a gsr motor in his hatch.
3200 in an S??? no, its about the same weight as an SVTF (around 2750). And Id hope your bro-in-law beat the stank off of the S in his 92 hatch (weighing about 2100lbs) with a GSR motor. That alone is good for a mid 14 sec run.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.