Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Lets see your 1/4 mile times

58K views 245 replies 79 participants last post by  koke'sfocus 
#1 ·
i am just curious to what times people have run in there focus at the track, and what mods u have also

My best was 1 miserable 17.1@79mph

that is when i had an a cone filter mashed at the end of the stock intake, Magnaflow Mufler(stock piping), Pullies, and a chip

waiting to run my car again with my new mods, in my sig......but im waiting til i get my check engine light off to go!!, well i hope to see some posts with times and mods

thanx

#5 ·
check my sig.... thats only with an intake

#13 ·
.514 rt --> 16.87 @ 82.4 [?|] , bone stock, first time ever in the 1/4....still trying to launch this car right, and from what i hear it takes a lot of practice. hopefully this weekend will yield not only more comparable oppopnents but better times...

#14 ·
use every stop light as a christmas tree in the middle of down town. you will get the hang of it or get shot at, whichever comes first. it does take some practice. but once you get the hang of it. its kinda like taking off your belt before you take a leak. (second nature) i guess is what im trying to say.

it takes experience playa good luck

#16 ·
focus mike said:
use every stop light as a christmas tree in the middle of down town. you will get the hang of it or get shot at, whichever comes first. it does take some practice. but once you get the hang of it. its kinda like taking off your belt before you take a leak. (second nature) i guess is what im trying to say.

it takes experience playa good luck

yeah....sucks here in town tho...every car is a honda product and sounds like my weed wacker at full throttle. they get boring.....i also heard the SVTF is one of the tougher cars to launch, anyone know if theres any truth behind this? it would kinda make sense since its known for its hesitant starts and related problems

#21 ·
Don't plan on running the SVT, but the Mustang I've gone 12.81 @ 110

#24 ·
16.17 at 84.9 mph
on a untuned motor

#25 ·
16.5 on allseason tires with shitty 60ft times lol with i/h/e remote tune
Posted via FF Mobile

#26 ·
my 60 was 2.38
with bald i mean almost slick bfg ta's i was having horrible traction problems

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.