Focus Fanatics Forum banner

times way down with nitrous!!!!

3K views 12 replies 10 participants last post by  ZX3_2NV 
#1 ·
ok, so i went to the track on fri. the 14th and ran my car with no nos and it was also my first at the strip with the focus and i ran a 15.9, then i went back with the nitrous and my first pass was a 14.839 and the second pass was 14.535,

......the Saleen is soppust to run a 14.00 from stock....Do you guys think thats a good pass?????.....

Mods:
custome CAI
Magnaflow catbak exhaust.....stock from saleen
75 shot nos.....stock from saleen

#8 ·
It doesn't sound to far off to me. The Saleen body kit adds weight. If you had some sticky tires and start using the nitrous part of he way through first will make a difference. Also tradck condition make a big difference. My Mustang went 14.4 on Fri night test and tune. Then on Sat. night grudge match it went 14.0.

#9 ·
whoever said a sleen focus is supposed to run 14's stock?

it is hardly modified at all from the factory. and sinse you have an 04 saleen(old bodystyle, you should have the 2.3)

remember this also, your car is an 04, its been around for 4 years now roughly, its not a young lad anymore, its gonna be alittle slower than when it was first built and really kickin.

#13 ·
im with rock and hon on this one who said 14.00 I think thats way to fast for a little 75 shot, maybe with a duratec and a 100 shot that should be possible, but hey try the 100 shot on the zetec and see what happens

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.