Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Calgary members!

56K views 521 replies 37 participants last post by  fogon 
#1 ·
I see some members on the site that are located in Calgary. Who's here?

My Focus is pretty recognizable, if you see me out and around wave or say hi!

#397 ·
For me, its christmas and so its alot busier than I care to admit. You guys still meeting on Wednesdays over at the grey eagle?

#399 ·
No, unfortunately we have no regular meets right now.

However, we should try to throw a few together to keep us busy until spring. Maybe shoot for once a month? We've had a number of pretty decent days so far which would have been good.

#400 ·
Maybe... Work has gone all screwy, so im not sure what's happening as far as that goes... But id still like to meet up with everyone at some point...

#410 ·
Ya know, i should actually be able to make it, assuming I dont get called in to work between now and then *crosses fingers*

#411 ·
*muttering combined with several swears* so, probably wont be able to make it... Just checked the schedule and im supposed to work that night... :-|

#419 ·
Hmm. I'll be out at a work dinner late tonight so I'm not sure if I'll there tomorrow. I really want to go but this will be a late night for sure....

#422 ·
If I was going to be out for most of the night I would just do so. [like]
I got home about 1am.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.