Votes: 15 3.6%
  • Prince Edward Island

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Newfoundland

Votes: 7 1.7%

Where in Canada are you from?

146K views 556 replies 298 participants last post by  Focus86 
#1 ·
Just curious as to where the Canadians on this board are actually located. Seems like Canada doesn't have much of a following on the Focus modding idea. Where I live, there is only two other focus cars in my city with anything remotely close to modding I have seen. Also, in the other big city in this province, I only know a couple other cars (4 at most). Having a modded focus in Canada is pretty rare IMO, at least on the prairies from what I can see.....

Poll only allows me a MAX of 10 entries so if you live in one of the other places, post it up....

#478 ·
I'm from Nova Scotia. I am the first one in my area to start modding a 2012 focus SE. And all I did was install huskyliner mats and an ijen intake system last night. Just bought it this week. I work at the local ford dealer in parts and the only thing we've seen around here that resembles a performance focus is the two ST's that we have sold.

#490 ·
I'm in Barrie, Ontario
So far I've added ST wheels, Shark Fin Antenna, Tinted windows and 3M Paint protection film to the hood.

I have a set of Eibach spring to install, does anyone know of a good place in Toronto/Central Ontario to get them installed?

#493 · (Edited)
Ontario newbie

Hi All

Just recently joined this forum.
I'm from Cambridge Ontario. Originally from TO.

We just bought a (new to me) pre-owned white 2012 Focus SE hatchback w 5MT, and just over 40,000km. We'll be picking it up on Monday! Can't wait. [wiggle]

-- 2013AU Update...we've moved - now living in Guelph,ON.

#495 ·
Saskatchewan Ho!

Just got my 2013 Focus not too long ago here is Saskatchewan. Been trying to get the stuff together to mod it a bit, but its hard to find things for such a new car. Had a underbody light kit installed, but saskatchewan roads are rough on them, so I canned that.

#498 ·
Hello there my name is AJ, i am from Hamilton, Ontario. Age 22

I am new to these forums but have loved focus's since my father first purchased one in the year 2000. I bought my first focus ('00, zx3, red, accident car) when i was 16 and built it with my second focus i bought the day after. since then i have bought and owned 5 focus's. I still have my '00 zx3 (Sitting for about a year now) and i'v accumulated an 09 ses (Work vehicle) and more recently a Sonic Blue SVT (Currently replacing clutch).

That's my story, i am looking forward to making new acquaintances

#499 ·
I live in Whitehorse, Yukon. Bought my '07 zx4 with the "Street Appearance" package less than a month ago. No mods yet, probably will start with the basics - cai, rims for next summer and maybe catback exhaust, i dont know much about modding, or cars for that matter, that's why I joined this forum! getting info/opinions on the best way to go about things. I read that some of the exhaust kits might need modification on the "street appearance" pack

#503 ·
Yeah, it's my first car (don't have my class 5 yet, hopefully this month or early next). I will definitely be looking south for my next car, BC or Alberta - Whitehorse is just too expensive. Probably could have found the same car in Vancouver or Edmonton for like $3000 less lol.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.