Votes: 15 3.6%
  • Prince Edward Island

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Newfoundland

Votes: 7 1.7%

Where in Canada are you from?

146K views 556 replies 298 participants last post by  Focus86 
#1 ·
Just curious as to where the Canadians on this board are actually located. Seems like Canada doesn't have much of a following on the Focus modding idea. Where I live, there is only two other focus cars in my city with anything remotely close to modding I have seen. Also, in the other big city in this province, I only know a couple other cars (4 at most). Having a modded focus in Canada is pretty rare IMO, at least on the prairies from what I can see.....

Poll only allows me a MAX of 10 entries so if you live in one of the other places, post it up....

#256 ·
Yea, I remember 2 weeks ago, I passed a sonic-blue modded focus, and the driver actually seemed very excited to see my car! (which has 18" Gunmetal rims!)
(Even tho that's the only mod that I have on this car so far)

For some reasons, Im pretty sure he is one of the member here. =P

#257 ·
Parksville BC on the Island. Great Focus roads out here and more than a few Mod's. But many many many Focus' on the street driven by all ages.[cheers]

#258 ·
I went there

Hey I went in Parksville in 2001 ;o) very beautiful out there, I remember the goats on the roof market, are they still alive? lol I was driving a beige Ford Aerostar 1989 at that time with chrome mags ;o) ran it till 300 000 km and was still running well.

#262 ·
Hey I went in Parksville in 2001 ;o) very beautiful out there, I remember the goats on the roof market, are they still alive? lol I was driving a beige Ford Aerostar 1989 at that time with chrome mags ;o) ran it till 300 000 km and was still running well.
The goats are our biggest attraction in the area other than our natural ones, the beaches and the mountains. Not built to code btw. So when the roof collapses, it wont be able to be replaced.

#263 ·
Hey, fellow focus dudes, I live in BC and drive a moderately tuned 01 zx3. I have noticed a few nice foci around here, but yor website is pretty good. I am going to try to see if there are any focus meets in the northwest and attend. remember, slower traffic keep right!!

#267 ·
I'm in Corner Brook, Newfoundland and there's not much around here either. I think I'm the only one installing aftermarket parts on a focus. I have steeda air induction, projector lights and kick ass stereo. Looking to get turbo in near future, lowing gear and cams.

I'd love if there was something going on around here. I would be there days before. I would travel to the maidland(N.B, P.E.I, Etc.) to attend.

#276 ·
Just a reminder to any Calgary and area Focus owners; we are having a G2G this Saturday at Southtrail Boston Pizza. If you are on Calgaryfocus here's a link to the thread...
http://www.calgaryfocus.com/smf/index.php?topic=1944.new#new
If you aren't able to view the thread and want to come out your welcome to do so; PM me if you have questions or want more info.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.