For Sale: 2001 Steeda Ford Focus For Sale
Hey guys, thought this day would never come. I've Spent the last 8 years building this car, have invested well over $15,000 into it and definitely want to sell this car to any of you guys on this forum rather than someone else that has no idea about them. The deal is, I would keep this car but my gf is deployed in Afghanistan right now and she is coming home in May. When she comes home I want to surprise her with the ring of her dreams and thats why I need to sell my second baby! Im located in Ewing, NJ right off of 295 heading into PA. Im asking $6500 for my focus but am negotiable. It has 102,451 miles on it and has been a beautiful machine on straights and curves. It was tuned and dyno'd a couple years ago on a mustang dyno at which it put out 200hp and 180lbs of torque. It definitely needs to be re tuned since i just replaced the timing belt, spark plugs and just got an oil change. It also needs a power steering pump, but If you want me to get it replaced before you buy it, I will definitely arrange that. Here are most of the modifications that were done to her :
2001 Steeda Ford Focus
- Jackson Racing Supercharger with Boost kit that included pulleys and 42lb injectors
- AEM Short Intake
- SVT Heat Wrapped Header
- Central Florida Motorsport High Flow Cat Pipe
- Eibach Swaybar Set ( Front and Rear)
- KMAC Front Strut tower Camber Adjustment Plates
- Steeda Rear Camber Adjustment Bolts
- Steeda Cromoly Strut Tower Brace (Front)
- New Edge Performance (Focus Sport) Rear Strut Tower Brace
- Steeda Performance Sport Springs (2 inch drop)
- Tokico Front Struts and KYB Rear Struts
- 17" Kazera Racing Rims with Barely Used Nitto High Performance Summer Tires
- SVT Front and Rear Disc Brake Conversion Kit
- Ford Racing Coil Pack and Spark Plug Wires
- Steeda Black Aluminum Spark Plug Wire Cover
- Steeda Billet Aluminum/Polyurethane Right, Left and Rear Engine Mounts
- Steeda Short Throw Shifter with Billet Shift Knob
- Borla 2 1/2" Stainless Steel Exhaust
- Roush Front and Rear Bumpers
- (Very Rare) Lumma Side Skirts and Rear Spoiler
- Cervini Functional Intake Hood
- Option Racing Black Projector Headlights with 8000k HID System
- Foglights with 3000k HID Light System w/Foglight only Run Modification
- Smoked out JDM Rear Taillights
- Smoked out Front Turn Signals
- Euro Grill
- Optima Redtop Battery
- 20% Tint All Around
- Prestige Auto Alarm
- Pioneer Stereo 4100 DVD Head Unit
- Kenwood Components All Around
- 10" Rockford Sub in Custom Enclosure
<a href="http://s105.beta.photobucket.com/user/ryanpikul/media/DSC01065_zps46a44de2.jpg.html" target="_blank"><img src="http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m216/ryanpikul/DSC01065_zps46a44de2.jpg" border="0" alt="Front shot 1"/></a>
<a href="http://s105.beta.photobucket.com/user/ryanpikul/media/DSC01066_zps5c703415.jpg.html" target="_blank"><img src="http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m216/ryanpikul/DSC01066_zps5c703415.jpg" border="0" alt="Mag Shot"/></a>
<a href="http://s105.beta.photobucket.com/user/ryanpikul/media/DSC01067_zpse728c48e.jpg.html" target="_blank"><img src="http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m216/ryanpikul/DSC01067_zpse728c48e.jpg" border="0" alt="Side Shot"/></a>
<a href="http://s105.beta.photobucket.com/user/ryanpikul/media/DSC01068_zps891d7d67.jpg.html" target="_blank"><img src="http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m216/ryanpikul/DSC01068_zps891d7d67.jpg" border="0" alt="Rear Shot"/></a>
<a href="http://s105.beta.photobucket.com/user/ryanpikul/media/Random010_zps34c28cd0.jpg.html" target="_blank"><img src="http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m216/ryanpikul/Random010_zps34c28cd0.jpg" border="0" alt="Cargo Area"/></a>
<a href="http://s105.beta.photobucket.com/user/ryanpikul/media/Random011_zpsa39b0723.jpg.html" target="_blank"><img src="http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m216/ryanpikul/Random011_zpsa39b0723.jpg" border="0" alt="Custom Sub Enclosure"/></a>
<a href="http://s105.beta.photobucket.com/user/ryanpikul/media/Random012_zps7d7e5468.jpg.html" target="_blank"><img src="http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m216/ryanpikul/Random012_zps7d7e5468.jpg" border="0" alt="Engine Bay"/></a>
If you are intersted in my Focus you can either call me on my cell (732) 570-4658, if I dont pick up just leave a detailed message or E-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Also I am willing to travel and deliver the car if you are a serious buyer. Thank you guys for your time.
oh man your car is beautiful glws and hopefully congrats on your new engagement
Thanks man !
not a problem, allways a fan of the mk1 boosted focus :)
You changed the timing belt and plugs so it needs a retune? Did you put the belt on wrong? I don't understand.
Sent from me
Had some engine lights on, mainly from the supercharger so my buddy reset the ecu to factory settings. Good thing is no more engine lights, but def needs a right tune.
would you consider 5000 for it
i really like those rims!! GLWS
You wouldnt trade for my jeep would you?
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:32 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.