Part Out: 2003 SVT ZX5
Black 2003 Ford Focus SVT ZX5 154,000 Miles
I maintained this vehilce religously and put a heck of a lot of effort into keeping it tight. Review my posts and pics to see what she used to look like.
Michigan "No-Fault" Insurance with Property Loss, Personal Liabilty = $500.00 mini tort is all I will get out of this car and the prices for parts [vommit]. Any help is greatly appriciated. I will do my best to help ya'll out in any way I can to get you parts, work with you on shipping, package deals, meet you, help you load, tech support, whatever... except installs...I hate it when I get asked that. Hot-rodding and tuning is "DIY" not "DIFM" (that's so lame[limp]).
Frontal impact: 09/04/12
Part-Out started 09/23/12
Projected end Date : 12/31/12
Unibody for scrap: Week one 2013
Phone inquiries will have priority over posts replies.
Price negotions via text messaging is unacceptable, please call.
Mike (aka "Murdered Out"): 734-272-7862 Highland, MI 48357
If it's not listed, I no longer have it.
Below is a list of what's left with asking prices:
First off: "big tickie"
- 2.0 Zetec Engine w/ Florida Racing Adj. Cam sprockes, ECM and Getrag transmission included for $1,200
- Wiring harness ( less HID & heated seat pigtails, if powertrain buyer does not want in package, will be offered at $100 as last item before unibody scrap)
- Left Front Door assembly: $80
- Left Rear Door assembly: $80
- Foot Pedals: $40
- Front Calipers (Left & Right, with anchors): $30 each
- Intake control module: $50
- Rear Hatch: $60
- H&H Springs (Front and rear...cup kit..the lower, more agressive one): $60
- KYB 4 way adjustable gas struts (~30k miles): $40
- Camber plates, front (totally adjustable): $20 ea.
- Front & Rear sway bars: $40
- Off-Road pipe (aka test pipe, aka de-cat; central florida; w/ O2 sensor): $80
- 8" Bass Speaker, in box, with amp: $100
- Supplemental Resraint System (SRS) aka "Air bag" Module: $60
- Euro Tailights, Euro (faux chrome; smoke tint is fair w/ CHMSL): $40 pair
- Front, Lower honeychomb INSERT (all that was left of the front fascia): $10
- Interior Trim Panels: $10 (you-call-its... $7 ea. for 3 or more)
- Dash (w/ HVAC Bezel-$40 & Instrument Panel SVT gauge cluster-$100): $240 takes it...or I'll separate for prices listed and dash only for $150
- Steering Wheel Assembly: $60
- Foot Pedals: $40
- Cross-drilled & slotted rotors, Left &Right, front (turned 2x), & Rear (turned 1x): $15 ea.
- Front "K Member" / cradle, w/ Moog lower control arms & ball joint assmeblies (~40k miles on moog ctl. arms): $100
- Coolant Reservoir bottle: $20
- Lower Lip [Fascia] OEM Unpainted: $60
- Space saver spare tire (doughnut): $40
- Weather stripping: $10 ea. you call it.
- Left & right, front & rear hubs (all bearing replace less than 40K miles): $25 ea.
- Battery (~10 months old): $30
- Starter (< 5mo/15k miles...$200 new): $80
- Ford Racing Wing (I never mounted this- it's the old edward sissorhands-looking, gawdy-as-hell, CHMSL mounted, articulating aluminum assembly; this was it befor Roush did it's thing. The assembly has been sold off, but all that's left is the wing itself. Tell your lame-ass buddy with the 95 Honda acorn to get some 2x4's and mount this to his decklid for $50... or mout it on your shop wall for storing spraycans...[offtopic]...whatever... back to normal parts...
- Rear camber bolts (NIB): $5
- Rear hatch struts: $10
- Rear lower control arms (L&R) and alignment hardware (<30K miles): $60
- Impact inserts, front and rear [bumper stirofoam]: $10ea
- Mass Air Flow (MAF) sensor: $15
- Headliner: $40
- Carpet: $40
- Sunroof assembly: $80
Thanks for your help. All offers appriciated. I'm motivated to get my '92 Dodge Dyanasty in the garage, so.... LET'SGETITON!!!
Highland, MI 48357
Moved to vehicles for parts
looking for the stock air box and hoses
also the black pannel by the hood latch if the sticker for the ac is able to be read.
Are the kyb's 40 each or 40 for both
Pics of the euro tails? Very interested!
All 4 interior door panels if they are in great shape(pics?) Shipped to 77523.
color and condition of the carpet?
Rookie: nada, you're swinging for the fences- not listed, front endo
Carpet: Black, real good condition. Driver's heel area mildly worn.
Blue5ive: Interior door panels or LEFT SIDE DOORS is all I have...$50 each...would sell whole door at that price, but whatever... they're grey with red tweed SVT standard. 77523?! Baytown, TX!!?? Dude, oversized shipping and boxes 'ill kill ya... That's an easy $60-80 extra. e-bay dry on these? If you're hot for 'em call me and we'll work detials and pay pal.
Shocks are $40 for both if you pick up; $40 each if I have to ship.
pyroinsa: txt me and I'll get you pics. that goes for anyone...
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:42 PM.|